2021 Conseshun Stan Rankins

Stoney

3 hours ago, Vandalman said:

Okay, I don't know why, but I clicked on it. Took me a minute, but finally got it. Some of yall are just messed up...or bored lol.

cough 😁 cough 

• LOL! 1

The Eagle Burgers in Harmony have taken a nose dive in quality since our manufacturer switched to a new brand of soy. I mean when I bite into a good soy burger I want to feel like a California hipster in skinny jeans wearing a shmedium t-shirt that says “Fur Is Murder.” I’m not getting that at all. It’s more like Rosie O’Donnell at an all you can eat buffet that only serves beets. 

• LOL! 5

9 hours ago, Stoney said:

The Eagle Burgers in Harmony have taken a nose dive in quality since our manufacturer switched to a new brand of soy. I mean when I bite into a good soy burger I want to feel like a California hipster in skinny jeans wearing a shmedium t-shirt that says “Fur Is Murder.” I’m not getting that at all. It’s more like Rosie O’Donnell at an all you can eat buffet that only serves beets. 

One more reason you need to abandon those yuppies in Upshur County and move on down here to the woods. The grill crew at the Ram Stadium pregame tailgate party has one rule. “Don’t bring nothing with hide or hair on it. Other than that, you kill it, we’ll grill it!” 

• LOL! 1

34 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

One more reason you need to abandon those yuppies in Upshur County and move on down here to the woods. The grill crew at the Ram Stadium pregame tailgate party has one rule. “Don’t bring nothing with hide or hair on it. Other than that, you kill it, we’ll grill it!” 

I ain’t had good grilled possum tacos in a coons age. With some sweet tater salsa and some of Doomer’s squeezins...oooo weeeee!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

26 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

That roadkill stew over at Chester is pretty tasty..........:rofl:

How Chester make hers? I like mine with a little tread mark left on the bone. Gives it that good Michelin taste.

• LOL! 1

On 6/24/2021 at 9:46 AM, mikehoncho said:

Thread of the year

He's boatracing the rest of us for Mod of the Year. The only way anyone's gonna beat him is with a sudden surge in voting at around 2 a.m. 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, LOL said:

He's boatracing the rest of us for Mod of the Year. The only way anyone's gonna beat him is with a sudden surge in voting at around 2 a.m. 

Not worried. I’ve got Doomer working on some mail-in ballots. Did you hear that the census awarded Possum Trot 7 additional electoral votes? 

• LOL! 3

• 4 weeks later...