2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Which 2 are covering DJ Allen?

Got to have 2 because Allen pushes off A Lot, but if yalls games are anything like they were against some teams, we just need one. But if y’all have an actual QB rather than someone to just throw it up, Allen is going to put up huge numbers. 

11 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Got to have 2 because Allen pushes off A Lot, but if yalls games are anything like they were against some teams, we just need one. But if y’all have an actual QB rather than someone to just throw it up, Allen is going to put up huge numbers. 

Maybe I should post all 5 TDs he scored against y’all last year and you can show me the push off. 😂 

14 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Maybe I should post all 5 TDs he scored against y’all last year and you can show me the push off. 😂 

We got a flag for PI because our corner grabbed DJ’s arm after DJ push off to create separation. He did it quite a bit in the games I saw. 

17 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We got a flag for PI because our corner grabbed DJ’s arm after DJ push off to create separation. He did it quite a bit in the games I saw. 

Yeah that’s probably the only reason he ever scored. He’s not very good. 

22 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Most of his TDS against y’all he was 5-10 yards ahead of the nearest defender. 

7 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Nah that can’t be right 😂 it’s prolly cause he pushed the defender to the ground. He’s not very fast so we know he didn’t outrun the Mighty Eagles 👀

26 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah that’s probably the only reason he ever scored. He’s not very good. 

Get in your feelings if you want about it, but I saw y’all play 3-4 games and when coverage is close, he extends his arm to create separation. I already said with a good QB he would have huge numbers but you Libs are going to ignore that part. Smh

24 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Key word, most. I didn’t say it happened every time but y’all have a difficult time comprehending. I hope y’all brush up on that before the season starts. It gets tiring having to explain things to y’all. Lol

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Get in your feelings if you want about it, but I saw y’all play 3-4 games and when coverage is close, he extends his arm to create separation. I already said with a good QB he would have huge numbers but you Libs are going to ignore that part. Smh

You live in your feelings 😂 you give yourself too much credit if you ever think you could get me in mine 😊. I just enjoy stirring you up a little so I can hear you talk about how Tatum use to be good. All the while we just continue to own Tatum on the field 👀👀

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You live in your feelings 😂 you give yourself too much credit if you ever think you could get me in mine 😊. I just enjoy stirring you up a little so I can hear you talk about how Tatum use to be good. All the while we just continue to own Tatum on the field 👀👀

I live in my feelings yet y’all are the ones that get defensive and spin everything we say. Congrats on “owning” Tatum. Also, congrats on your one and done. I would think owning Tatum would have gotten y’all further. Lol