2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Y’all ready for 8/27?  Panthers are looking solid on both sides of the ball a few practices in.  Not flashy but efficient.  We travel to Wills Point Fri.

We will probably be about the same. Hopefully we can steal that 3rd or 4th seed and make the playoffs. 

13 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Schools are already implementing COVID restrictions, and I can’t predict the future. I hope that we’ll be ready in a month. 

Hmmm.  I don’t think the impact will be as severe this year as it was last year unless things get really bad.  Some teams may lose a player or two that have symptoms and test positive, but not the entire team & coaching staff.

28 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Hmmm.  I don’t think the impact will be as severe this year as it was last year unless things get really bad.  Some teams may lose a player or two that have symptoms and test positive, but not the entire team & coaching staff.

I hope so. They just started not having lockers again this year and possibly still be separated at lunch. I just hope like you said if someone gets it they don’t cancel everything for a couple weeks. 

33 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all got new lights?

Yeah idk how they look yet turned on but they’re brand new from the ground up. Probably some kinda white led type. The old ones were the yellow ones which I liked. They also just wrapped the top of the Stadium And put up a lot of sheet metal siding under the bleachers. Looks nice. They wrapped a school bus too. 

A717F830-E73E-42C6-BFBB-0C415FEA6B74.jpeg

A908C693-77D7-4E73-B531-63C46A33CEC9.jpeg

30A6CFBC-D708-401C-AE75-5B702200E05E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah idk how they look yet turned on but they’re brand new from the ground up. Probably some kinda white led type. The old ones were the yellow ones which I liked. They also just wrapped the top of the Stadium And put up a lot of sheet metal siding under the bleachers. Looks nice. They wrapped a school bus too. 

A717F830-E73E-42C6-BFBB-0C415FEA6B74.jpeg

A908C693-77D7-4E73-B531-63C46A33CEC9.jpeg

30A6CFBC-D708-401C-AE75-5B702200E05E.jpeg

Nice

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Tatum offense is looking pretty explosive. 

No shortage of beef up front lol. Man we big on the OL. Got more depth than I was expecting. 

Front 7 is salty. Secondary did fairly well against McCown. Kid doesn't miss throws. He was impressive. 

29 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

No shortage of beef up front lol. Man we big on the OL. Got more depth than I was expecting. 

Front 7 is salty. Secondary did fairly well against McCown. Kid doesn't miss throws. He was impressive. 

Biggest Tatum oline I’ve seen in a while. Honesty can’t remember last time they were that big. And them boys got after it too. 

Boyd at safety was a head hunter. His pick six looked like he’s done it his whole life. Rusk putting the red jersey on their QB 1 was smart. Front 7 would of tee’d off on him all night. 

As far as scrimmages go I’d say it was a success. 

48 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Biggest Tatum oline I’ve seen in a while. Honesty can’t remember last time they were that big. And them boys got after it too. 

Boyd at safety was a head hunter. His pick six looked like he’s done it his whole life. Rusk putting the red jersey on their QB 1 was smart. Front 7 would of tee’d off on him all night. 

As far as scrimmages go I’d say it was a success. 

Man I’m gone for work right now, but this is what I like to hear wish I could’ve made it. Maybe next week tho