2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Y’all’s QB got thrown out?

Yeah. Harleton was scrappy all night. PF’s here and there. Even their horn guy was being unnecessary. Our QB saw them roughing our guy on in the pile so he went in with his elbow after the whistle. Their horn guy started honking at first downs and even when we would fumble but still recover it. Needless to say I emptied all 60 gal of air at the end of the game.

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Man we used like 8 QBs. Gotta have more than one 😂 

Lol I saw that. First play with the backup ended up in an int lol. He’s a good athlete though just tried to too hard on that play. He was the one that started against y’all last year. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah. Harleton was scrappy all night. PF’s here and there. Even their horn guy was being unnecessary. Our QB saw them roughing our guy on in the pile so he went in with his elbow after the whistle. Their horn guy started honking at first downs and even when we would fumble but still recover it. Needless to say I emptied all 60 gal of air at the end of the game.

I thought we were about to have a fight in our game. It was pretty chippy all night. 

50 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Let’s not get carried away now.  I sure hope we get 4 or 5 back for next week for the home opener. Gonna need more bodies vs GW.

I understand. If we would of had a handful of ours that were missing we might of scored ten TDs instead of what we did. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

WEEK 2

Tatum vs Daingerfield

Gladewater @ Sprang Hill

Jefferson @ Center

New Boston @ De Kalb

White Oak vs Ore City

Atlanta vs Pewitt

Sabine @ West Rusk

I was off 1 last week. Jeffy pulled a fast one off on me. I’ll take 

Tatum, GW, Center, DK, WO, Pewitt, & WR.