2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

17 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Man y’all clowning a team bad that only has four wins in the last like 4 years. Lol should be ashamed of yourselves. 

Yep, 4 wins in 4 years, can not dispute that. Should have been 5 wins and not for a missed/poor tackle that led to WO’s goahead TD, it would have been 5 wins. But goahead and look past NB, it’ll benefit you in the end! 

1 minute ago, kooldown54 said:

Yep, 4 wins in 4 years, can not dispute that. Should have been 5 wins and not for a missed/poor tackle that led to WO’s goahead TD, it would have been 5 wins. But goahead and look past NB, it’ll benefit you in the end! 

Newsflash kooldown, man err body looks past NB. 

2 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

No doubt thay do!! Gonna bite ya in the #### real soon!

I’ve been bitten before. Had my share of crow, don’t think it’ll happen with NB though. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Not even gonna lie. If y’all beat WO I’m going to be laughing sooo hard. 🤣🤣🤣

Man you’re a clown, all you do is laugh anyways. Lol

53 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Let’s see what White Oak’s score against Diana is next week or so. 

New Boston thrashed them.

New Boston Thrashed  them last year and kooldown thought they would be good just like this year. Lol ND didn’t win a game last year and may not again this year. ND is definitely not a good measuring stick for this district. SMH

Just now, kooldown54 said:

@Racer55just a NB hater! He knows damn well NB had the game won lastyear if it had not been the botched tackle lat in the 4th.  

Man give me a break, we had a lot of turnovers that game. With y’all barley winning games I could see how you would like to think y’all could’ve won, but a no point did we think we would lose to y’all last year or this year. 

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Man give me a break, we had a lot of turnovers that game. With y’all barley winning games I could see how you would like to think y’all could’ve won, but a no point did we think we would lose to y’all last year or this year. 

You a lie and ya breath stank! And you damn well had the fear of losing that game! Of course you aint gonna admit it, thats cool!  Turn overs are part of the game, turn overs come from the pressure NB had in ya all night

15 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Wow a team that has 4 wins in 3 years and you think they would end up 3rd. Not likely. 

16 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Wow a team that has 4 wins in 3 years and you think they would end up 3rd. Not likely. 

Guess NB will have to surprise everyone.  No one thought WO would be in the playoff this time last year either.