2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

Just now, kooldown54 said:

You a lie and ya breath stank! And you damn well had the fear of losing that game! Of course you aint gonna admit it, thats cool!  Turn overs are part of the game, turn overs come from the pressure NB had in ya all night

Buncha what if’. I speak facts and y’all’s losing program did what y’all have Always done best lost the game man.

1 minute ago, BossBear02 said:

Guess NB will have to surprise everyone.  No one thought WO would be in the playoff this time last year either. 

True. We’ll have to see. Not likely because minus a few years they’ve never been that good. Then again Sabine surprised a lot of us with their first playoff win. Not saying NB could get 3rd, it’s just highly unlikely.

1 minute ago, kooldown54 said:

All good here dude! I was there and for you to say there was no chance of WO losing, is a straight lie, something you do not want to admit. 

We did what we set out to do and that is win the game. Will I admit, that we had sloppy play and turnovers in the first half if I remember? Yes. I also admit that TBH I don’t really remember the circumstances of the game because I knew we would win, then yes I admit that too. Does that make you happy? I think we had like 3 turnovers. It wasn’t good, but we turned it around. We probably looked past y’all like we and 90% of teams do and played bad, but cleaned it up and won.

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Unfortunately this is as good as it gets. Talking to Kooldown comes with a minimum 30 minute delay. Guess his dialup connection isn’t working right today. 

Dude, trying to BS with you, cook these burgers, tend to these fries in the cajun cooker and drink this cold beer before it gets warm

5 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

All good here dude! I was there and for you to say there was no chance of WO losing, is a straight lie, something you do not want to admit. 

Y’all won 2 games last year, ND and Jefferson. You can’t honestly think y’all had a chance against us last year if we were 100%. Y’all were lucky the score wasn’t by more than a TD.

2 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

Dude, trying to BS with you, cook these burgers, tend to these fries in the cajun cooker and drink this cold beer before it gets warm

Man that’s what a good ole lady is for. We got trash to talk. That cooking can wait. Tell her to shake a leg, she does for me most of the time anyways. 😂

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

New Boston Thrashed  them last year and kooldown thought they would be good just like this year. Lol ND didn’t win a game last year and may not again this year. ND is definitely not a good measuring stick for this district. SMH

I know they aren’t good. That’s why they are on White Oak’s pre-district schedule lol.