Sabine 2-2

Gladewater 1-2

Atlanta 0-4

District's opening week matchups

Gladewater @ Tatum

White Oak @ Atlanta

Sabine @ New Boston

Jefferson - Bye

Idk if anyone would want to hear this, but this is an interview of Mike Barber by WO guys about his time at WO, college, and some NFL. He talked some about Bum Phillips, Earl Campbell, and Eric Dickerson. Took place this past Friday before homecoming. He also spoke to the team and some of his former HS teammates and him  were the honorary coin flip team before the game. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Idk if anyone would want to hear this, but this is an interview of Mike Barber by WO guys about his time at WO, college, and some NFL. He talked some about Bum Phillips, Earl Campbell, and Eric Dickerson. Took place this past Friday before homecoming. He also spoke to the team and some of his former HS teammates and him  were the honorary coin flip team before the game. 

I used to play golf with Mike out at Busters. Great guy!

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Jefferson is young and scrappy this year. I heard it was going to be a down year for them, but it appears the kids are buying in.

Jefferson will always have athletes and speed. They should continue to improve as the season goes on. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Definitely.....Gladewater has to wake up at some point, right? I still have my top 3 as Tatum, Gladewater, Sabine with the rest fighting for the 4 seed....jmo

They’ve got to wake up or they will be the ones fighting for that 4 seed!  Too much talent for this. I don’t care who they play at Qb but I wish they would pick one and leave it alone. They can’t get better if they don’t even know who will be there from play to play or week to week. They are going to make mistakes but let them learn from it and move on. This was a brutal preseason stretch and 2 of the teams we played were really good but there’s no excuse for not getting better as we go. We were better in game 1 than game 3. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

They’ve got to wake up or they will be the ones fighting for that 4 seed!  Too much talent for this. I don’t care who they play at Qb but I wish they would pick one and leave it alone. They can’t get better if they don’t even know who will be there from play to play or week to week. They are going to make mistakes but let them learn from it and move on. This was a brutal preseason stretch and 2 of the teams we played were really good but there’s no excuse for not getting better as we go. We were better in game 1 than game 3. 

100% believe Louvier has been working on something in practice. Playing Allen at qb Friday night was just a strategic move. 

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I don’t know if anyone told you or not but you can’t have an opinion with some GW fans without them getting in their feelings. 

His reply to @Bclove05 had nothing to do with someone else having an opinion.  He's probably as baffled as many of us are about what the coaches are thinking. 

I say start Polanco at QB. DJ at RB. Tre Sanders at FB. Shipp & Polly at TE and Kolin & Castles at WR.