2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

19 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Just watched some Sabine highlights and the QB looks good. Looks like he can take it to the house from anywhere on the field and hard to bring down. Is Sabine streaming games this year? 

Jace is good. I think he is faster than what McKinney was but doesn’t have the swagger McKinney had. He is also the 2nd best DB on the team so he plays a lot of defense as well.

Freshman and Sophomore class have qb’s with ton of potential as well. Freshman is 6’ 3” and listed at around 185. Sophomore qb is smaller but pretty quick. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them both in the backfield at the same time next year. 

23 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Just watched some Sabine highlights and the QB looks good. Looks like he can take it to the house from anywhere on the field and hard to bring down. Is Sabine streaming games this year? 

Racer - the Sabine QB is almost a carbon copy of the WO QB.  I think the Sabine kid is a little thicker/heavier but not much.  Both are really good QB’s and run their respective offenses well.

32 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Racer - the Sabine QB is almost a carbon copy of the WO QB.  I think the Sabine kid is a little thicker/heavier but not much.  Both are really good QB’s and run their respective offenses well.

Our Qb reminds me of them too. (I’ll let you decide which one 😂)