2021 District 6-3A Div. 1

Sportsjunkiee

16 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

No one has said GW will win state. I do think we all believe we will have a very competitive team. There will be enough talent on the field to make a run no doubt. We have changed defensive coaches and hopefully that will help remedy some of the problems there. With that said we have a lot of things that will need to gel. A new Qb, new defensive scheme, and 3 or 4 spots to fill on the OL.  

I was just stating my opinion is all. 

1 hour ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

DCTF Picks:

1. Gladewater

2. Tatum

3. Atlanta

4. White Oak

5. Sabine

6. New Boston

7. Jefferson

I found it interesting that they picked Tatum over Gladewater in the Region 2 final

I would be inclined to swap Sabine and New Boston and possibly put Jeffy above Sabine. Other than that, I like the order as a pre-District prediction. 

19 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I would be inclined to swap Sabine and New Boston and possibly put Jeffy above Sabine. Other than that, I like the order as a pre-District prediction. 

Sabine is a tough call. I still think they are better than they showed last year. 

1 hour ago, coolbear99 said:

Dave Campbell has us winning district but has us losing to tadum in the region final 🤔

Is it one of those “hard to beat a good thing twice” things or do they think our haunted playoff history will continue?

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Is it one of those “hard to beat a good thing twice” things or do they think our haunted playoff history will continue?

Maybe both? They writing off everyone. Lol

9 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Or maybe they thinking about us beating the team that beat the team that knocked y’all out in the first round. Lol

I was sure proud  y’all made the playoffs after all those years of running through coaches. It’s fun having Tatum be relevant again. Makes beating y’all more satisfying. 😊

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I was sure proud  y’all didn’t choke in the first round of the playoffs like us.  It’s fun having Tatum be relevant again. Makes beating y’all more satisfying. 😊

Fixed it for ya.