Anybody Ever Ate Here?

Stoney

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

They still have one in Arlington. Family is planning a trip to check it out.

The one across from Six Flags is now closed.  The other one is in South Arlington, and I've eaten there.  These are the one's I went to Longview, Tyler, Bossier City, Mesquite, Arlington both locations, Richardson, Plano, Addison, DeSoto, Galveston, Houston, Humble, Dallas, El Paso (This was the first one ever opened, but I ate there in 1978 and 1996), and Albuquerque, NM.  From what I just looked up the only one's that are still open is the South Arlington one, Mesquite, Humble, South Houston of 45 and Fuqua, and Fort Worth.  This is sort of weird, but it's the way it was when I first went back to the one in Humble.  It's owned by the same group :  

During it's hey day :  

Now, it's become much like El Chico.  Those two used to rule Tex Mex in Texas up until the 90's.   

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

The one across from Six Flags is now closed.  The other one is in South Arlington, and I've eaten there.  These are the one's I went to Longview, Tyler, Bossier City, Mesquite, Arlington both locations, Richardson, Plano, Addison, DeSoto, Galveston, Houston, Humble, Dallas, El Paso (This was the first one ever opened, but I ate there in 1978 and 1996), and Albuquerque, NM.  From what I just looked up the only one's that are still open is the South Arlington one, Mesquite, Humble, South Houston of 45 and Fuqua, and Fort Worth.  This is sort of weird, but it's the way it was when I first went back to the one in Humble.  It's owned by the same group :  

During it's hey day :  

Now, it's become much like El Chico.  Those two used to rule Tex Mex in Texas up until the 90's.   

I haven’t been to an El Chico in 20 years; Even longer since I “Raised a flag “ at Pancho’s. 

Rancho Grande in Carthage is pretty decent.

• 1 month later...

I ate their Sunday, and Bidenflation has hit them.  It's now $12.49 for the weekend buffet, $9.99 for the weekday buffet and $10.99 at night.  They had a good crowd so I think the one at 59 and 1960 in Humble will be open for awhile.  I'd still eat there if it was $29.99, because I eat a lot.