Let’s check in on how Defunding the police is working out

Youngcoach123

Not working out to good for the inner city ghettoes folks but those folks really don't matter(their vote does matter) to the woke white elites who are protected in their white gated areas with private security. Until the ghettoes' comes to liberal whitey you can defund the police all you want, at least that is what it looks like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Not working out to good for the inner city ghettoes folks but those folks really don't matter(their vote does matter) to the woke white elites who are protected in their white gated areas with private security. Until the ghettoes' comes to liberal whitey you can defund the police all you want, at least that is what it looks like. 

Man your so filled with stupidity and hate its almost sad

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

Man your so filled with stupidity and hate its almost sad

I don't have a ounce of hate, just dislike people who are idiots and can't see reality as it is. You need to research a little before you post also

40 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I don't have a ounce of hate, just dislike people who are idiots and can't see reality as it is. You need to research a little before you post also

I've never seen you post anything on R's like their the best thing since God.... its always dimwits etc, anything bad =dimwits.

Anything good=GOP that's your thought process 

I don't really care how ppl take my posts, I get my daily high off yall

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I've never seen you post anything on R's like their the best thing since God.... its always dimwits etc, anything bad =dimwits.

Couldn’t agree more! 
Glad to see you’re coming to your senses! 

😉

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Those damned Republicans defunding the police… says no one but Jen Psaki

She’s a moron and straight up liar. It’s hilarious how Dems tried to act like Kayleigh was a liar then their PS comes out and says REPUBLICANS wanted to defund the police when her boss is literally on video saying to defund the police and used it as one of his topics to run on as candidate for president. 
You just cannot make up or even imagine the craziness and lies Dems will try to put over on the American people.

Quite unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

That must be fake news to Jett and Barry

Show me ever saying anything about defunding police or anything remotely close to it.... ill patiently wait, and put my money on you claiming something I didn't say or veer left

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

Pot/kettle