Waskom game

quickshot

1 hour ago, quickshot said:

Anyone have the info for the game waskom picked up? They had a team cancle an I know they picked one up but I can't find anything..just don't wana miss it thanks.

It is the second game on the scheduled replacing San Augustine, my understanding is it will be played on a Saturday at 6PM. Potential sites Lufkin, Nac or Crockett 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, quickshot said:

Anyone have the info for the game waskom picked up? They had a team cancle an I know they picked one up but I can't find anything..just don't wana miss it thanks.

We are playing Brookshire-Royal 4a div 2 school outside of Houston. Game will be play Saturday Sept 4 6 pm at Dibol. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

You must of stopped on the 3rd post then.  🤷‍♂️

I see the SA new game.. I was looking for waskoms. I still don't see it on there .. just maybe I'm blind lol  it was answered on here tho so it's all good.. ready for football to start up

1 minute ago, quickshot said:

I see the SA new game.. I was looking for waskoms. I still don't see it on there .. just maybe I'm blind lol  it was answered on here tho so it's all good.. ready for football to start up

He was referring to the 4th post on that thread i believe, think wild74 posted about it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, centex1 said:

We are playing Brookshire-Royal 4a div 2 school outside of Houston. Game will be play Saturday Sept 4 6 pm at Dibol. 

I was hoping it was goin to be in Crockett... Closer drive and i go two or three games other then Franklin every year