Which political group isn’t getting the vaccine?

Youngcoach123

You do realize that anyone can report to Vaers whatever they like?  If you get the vaccine and die in a wreck the next day the doctor has to report it to vaers also for the death to be investigated. The number of actual deaths from the vaccine is much lower than what is on vaers.  

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

You do realize that anyone can report to Vaers whatever they like?  If you get the vaccine and die in a wreck the next day the doctor has to report it to vaers also for the death to be investigated. The number of actual deaths from the vaccine is much lower than what is on vaers.  

Much like the actual death count from Covid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

14 minutes ago, Straw said:

Much like the actual death count from Covid

So let me get this straight. You are going to try to compare Covid deaths that are confirmed by medical personnel with vaccine deaths that are unconfirmed and anyone off the street can report?  That’s next level ignorance right there. 

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So let me get this straight. You are going to try to compare Covid deaths that are confirmed by medical personnel with vaccine deaths that are unconfirmed and anyone off the street can report?  That’s next level ignorance right there. 

Defund VAERs? 

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Confirmed by Hospitals and Doctors that get paid more for Covid deaths than actual deaths? Yeah, I trust that poop. Now look up how many people died from Covid only with no underlying conditions.

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Defund VAERs? 

Nope. It’s a very useful site for the cdc to investigate potential side effects of the vaccine. I just find it funny that people are dumb enough to use it as evidence when it is unconfirmed. 

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Nope. It’s a very useful site for the cdc to investigate potential side effects of the vaccine. I just find it funny that people are dumb enough to use it as evidence when it is unconfirmed. 

It’s useful, but dumb to use it? Got it.

8 minutes ago, Straw said:

Confirmed by Hospitals and Doctors that get paid more for Covid deaths than actual deaths? Yeah, I trust that poop. Now look up how many people died from Covid only with no underlying conditions.

Ah yes, the old underlying conditions argument. You do realize that any tiny little thing is an underlying condition right?  My cholesterol could be slightly elevated and that would be listed as an underlying condition. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

It’s dumb to use it when you don’t know how to properly which clearly you don’t. 

So it’s not useful then? Reporting what they find on a useful site is dumb!! Lmao the best part is you really believe you are making a point. Go back to #### memes!

• LOL! 2

Ah yes, the old underlying conditions argument. You do realize that any tiny little thing is an underlying condition right?  My cholesterol could be slightly elevated and that would be listed as an underlying condition. 

And you do realize that those conditions are what killed those people right? Also, what is the average age of death? You really are not very good at this are you?

• LOL! 1

This idiotic argument is still going on, long after the half a million mark was hit for Covid deaths? It's beyond baffling.

There is a legal term used, sometimes, called 'but for', and that means that in this case, BUT FOR COVID, a half million people and counting would still be alive. Whoever doesn't see that as logical has serious issues, I think. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So it’s not useful then? Reporting what they find on a useful site is dumb!! Lmao the best part is you really believe you are making a point. Go back to #### memes!

Let me slow it down for you so maybe you can understand. Vaers is a site used for doctors and people to report possible side effects to the CDC. The CDC then investigates those to show if there is an actual link to the side effect and the vaccine. It is not intended to be used as proof of those side effects when they are unconfirmed. 

10 minutes ago, Straw said:

And you do realize that those conditions are what killed those people right? Also, what is the average age of death? You really are not very good at this are you?

Good lord some people are dense. The Covid is what ultimately killed the person. Again, I could have slightly elevated cholesterol and live another 50 years. If I were to get Covid and die, the cholesterol level would be listed as an underlying condition but the Covid would be what got me. 

5 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Let me slow it down for you so maybe you can understand. Vaers is a site used for doctors and people to report possible side effects to the CDC. The CDC then investigates those to show if there is an actual link to the side effect and the vaccine. It is not intended to be used as proof of those side effects when they are unconfirmed. 

Lol the #### meme guy is explaining stuff now!! It’s useful til it isn’t right? You said it’s a useful site but dumb to use it correct?

Good lord some people are dense. The Covid is what ultimately killed the person. Again, I could have slightly elevated cholesterol and live another 50 years. If I were to get Covid and die, the cholesterol level would be listed as an underlying condition but the Covid would be what got me. 

That’s not what it means. 

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

This idiotic argument is still going on, long after the half a million mark was hit for Covid deaths? It's beyond baffling.

There is a legal term used, sometimes, called 'but for', and that means that in this case, BUT FOR COVID, a half million people and counting would still be alive. Whoever doesn't see that as logical has serious issues, I think. 

But for the vaccine 9k people would be alive

• Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1