2021 3AD2 State Championship game

THEHARDWAY

A little late, but this just happened this morning. 

Before the state championship game this year, some lady from Franklin got on Facebook and was calling Canadian a bunch of dumb rednecks, and said the only thing to do in our town is play football, get drunk, and then go get burritos from Allsups. This is not a post knocking anyone from Franklin!!!

This morning, our school received the following care package (for all kids) from Allsups thanking them for support.

DEEA3181-3338-4848-85A9-6D32099C5FF1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

A little late, but this just happened this morning. 

Before the state championship game this year, some lady from Franklin got on Facebook and was calling Canadian a bunch of dumb rednecks, and said the only thing to do in our town is play football, get drunk, and then go get burritos from Allsups. This is not a post knocking anyone from Franklin!!!

This morning, our school received the following care package (for all kids) from Allsups thanking them for support.

DEEA3181-3338-4848-85A9-6D32099C5FF1.jpeg

I hate to hear that. Sorry for the disrespect made towards Canadian and their school. We in Franklin like to carry pride and respect where ever we travel. Even as a youth coach I try to teach my kids to be respectful because not only are you representing yourself but also your town and school. Sometimes a bad egg will get through. Every town has them but in no way is it an excuse. Good luck Canadian this season

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I hate to hear that. Sorry for the disrespect made towards Canadian and their school. We in Franklin like to carry pride and respect where ever we travel. Even as a youth coach I try to teach my kids to be respectful because not only are you representing yourself but also your town and school. Sometimes a bad egg will get through. Every town has them but in no way is it an excuse. Good luck Canadian this season

People also have to understand that the person responsible may not have even been from Franklin. These days everyone trolls behind fake names. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

People also have to understand that the person responsible may not have even been from Franklin. These days everyone trolls behind fake names. 

True 👌 it takes one spoiled bean to ruined the pot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

No worries man and no apologies necessary! I just thought it was hilarious that Allsups sent memorabilia! Everyone I met from Franklin was class before and after the game!!

• Like 1