World enters new era of space tourism as billionaire Branson and crew of 5 take private vessel into space

RETIREDFAN1

They made sure to put in article that the few uber rich passengers could see the curve. Lol

All these articles are the mainstreams response to the flat earth movement..Rest assured they will keep kicking the can down the road. It will NEVER get to the point of being affordable for the average person to sign up.

5 hours ago, mav01 said:

They made sure to put in article that the few uber rich passengers could see the curve. Lol

All these articles are the mainstreams response to the flat earth movement..Rest assured they will keep kicking the can down the road. It will NEVER get to the point of being affordable for the average person to sign up.

I wouldn't say that.  In 10 years I would say the cost could be as low as $5000 for a quick flight into space, and maybe even lower.  Everything is expensive at first to pay for the R&D of technology, and it eventually comes down in price.  I can remember when HD television sets came out, and they were over $1000, and now you can get one for less than $200 (that may change under Biden).  I can remember helicopter rides at the County Fair being $25 a person in the 70's, and that was like $100 today.  If it's just a quick one hour or less flight who knows what the cost would be.  

I can remember hearing of Pan Am selling tickets to space back in the 60's, and several people lost money in hopes of one day being able to go to space.  https://www.popularmechanics.com/flight/airlines/a26557979/pan-am-moon-flights/ .  Now, it's not just a dream, it can be a reality.  Once more of these planes are built, and this type of tourism catches on who knows how the cost would be.  I seriously doubt many of the people that bought tickets from Pan Am are still alive, but I think it would be a great marketing an publicity gesture for Branson to offer to give whoever is left a free ride into space to fulfill their dream.  

On 7/12/2021 at 1:07 PM, mav01 said:

Did they get a good look at the Edge while they were up there?👀😳🙄

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Did they get a good look at the Edge while they were up there?👀😳🙄

Theres an edge to an enclosed system? Sounds more reasonable than a ball that spins where the edge is everywhere and planes are flying upside down.

3 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Theres an edge to an enclosed system? Sounds more reasonable than a ball that spins where the edge is everywhere and planes are flying upside down.

I have said before that the edge is Antarctica & that it is “on lockdown”... I want to see the edge & all of those soldiers posted there , freezing their nads off to prevent us from seeing the edge for ourselves... Your story has changed; I wonder why?

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I have said before that the edge is Antarctica & that it is “on lockdown”... I want to see the edge & all of those soldiers posted there , freezing their nads off to prevent us from seeing the edge for ourselves... Your story has changed; I wonder why?

Go back and look..I have ALWAYS said that we are under a dome firmament and have even posted pictures of different models..Most from our ancient ancestors.

Yes the firmament ends somewhere past Antarctica. Antarcticas coast IS the furthest normal people are allowed to go because of the treaty. It is a very controlled cruise but you cannot go and explore as a private citizen. Antarctica is just the ice wall that holds in the "pond". I apologize, I think some people just misunderstand because of the rhetoric around an "edge" with water flowing off.

8 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Go back and look..I have ALWAYS said that we are under a dome firmament and have even posted pictures of different models..Most from our ancient ancestors.

Yes the firmament ends somewhere past Antarctica. Antarcticas coast IS the furthest normal people are allowed to go because of the treaty. It is a very controlled cruise but you cannot go and explore as a private citizen. Antarctica is just the ice wall that holds in the "pond". I apologize, I think some people just misunderstand because of the rhetoric around an "edge" with water flowing off.

I never said anything about the water flowing off; I took It that you were saying the Ice was a solid border holding in all of the water... can I at least see a photo of all of the soldiers stationed around the entire disk ? What are they protecting? Why?