Desoto High Netflix Series

NODAYSOFFTX

6 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I just wonder if they will do a follow-up docu-series when this house of cards comes tumbling down?

Now THAT will be some must-see TV.

I don't think people have a clue what all goes on.....smh.

Damn dude. He hurt you that bad?

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Damn dude. He hurt you that bad?

Me personally?  No.  

The program I love? This year might be the first year we won’t still have his shenanigans still poking around. But time will tell. 

The things I could tell you would absolutely stun folks.   It could be a very special episode of Dateline NBC if some of the garbage came out. 

The truth will eventually all come out. Just sit back and watch it happen.  

3 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Not literal terms bottom feeder but they are one of the most overhyped teams in the state, them and lancaster. Desoto got 1 title in the whole programs existence and we act like they Katy lol. You know how many schools have at least one title? A lot. Nothing great,  a lot teams win 9-10 games a year doesn’t mean nothing. Desoto is a decent to good level program but a lot of the hype is simply because they are a DFW team. 

You know how many schools don’t have one title? Most of them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, randomuser said:

I will say Desoto is the most underachieving team in the state every year. Followed closely by Duncanville,

Hmmm, I'm not so sure about this

Duncanville's last 3 seasons

2020- lost in state semifinals

2019- Lost in state championship game (starting QB got hurt in semi-finals)

2018 - Lost in state championship game on an unbelievable last second Hail Mary.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, randomuser said:

I will say Desoto is the most underachieving team in the state every year. Followed closely by Duncanville, Lancaster and Cedar Hill since McGuire left.

2 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

2018 - Lost in state championship game on an unbelievable last second Hail Mary.  

If back to back state title games and a semifinals appearance are underachieving…. I must not know what that word means. 

Now Lancaster…. Yeah.  For sure.

DeSoto is the product of a school board that is a dumpster fire.   A Booster club with too much power.  And a three ring circus leader controlling the whole thing. 

11 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

They haven’t won it all with the talent they have so it’s under achieving. Compare their D-1 signees every year to say Katy. It’s not even close!!

1 hour ago, randomuser said:

They haven’t won it all with the talent they have so it’s under achieving. Compare their D-1 signees every year to say Katy. It’s not even close!!

D-1 doesn't equate to state championships.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, randomuser said:

I could understand if they were losing before the semifinals, but they played North Shore the past 2 of 3 yrs at state.  Northshore probably has just as many D-1 kids as Duncanville.    Lost one by an unbelievable last second Hail Mary and another after their QB got hurt the week before and didn't play in the title game.  

• Like 2