Texans Even Care About Dem Reps Walkout?

SloppyJoe

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not sure which way all those there vote. Why would you think they weren't Republican? I would like to know that answer. 

Hahahahah!! Really, is that a real question??

Republicans don’t burn down their own town?

Your insurrection argument is so weak. They went up there and stood around, took pictures and some had shoving matches with the police.

Walking around waving flags and firing no shots is not an insurrection. 
Now, I didn’t agree with it and have posted on here then that I didn’t like it, because it was wrong and now people like you will always fall back to it as your “gotcha” to the conservatives so you can say the looting and rioting is not any different, well, it is actually way different. 

Real destruction of our country versus folks chanting and stuff.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Point flew right by you, which was that Republicans don't support protestors and paint all with the same broad brush when it comes to racial justice desire. 

4 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Your insurrection argument is so weak. They went up there and stood around, took pictures and some had shoving matches with the police.

That's just purposefully being dense about the whole thing, ignoring reality of what actually happened, as if it were a 'tour group'. People died that day as a result of their actions, and it was an attack on our democracy. It was an insurrection. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Point flew right by you, which was that Republicans don't support protestors and paint all with the same broad brush when it comes to racial justice desire. 

That's just purposefully being dense about the whole thing, ignoring reality of what actually happened, as if it were a 'tour group'. People died that day as a result of their actions, and it was an attack on our democracy. It was an insurrection. 

Dude, if it was an attack on our democracy there would’ve been shots fired by the citizens and they’d have tried to take somebody like Pelosi or AOC or some dingbat lib hostage in order to make demands about the vote being fully investigated, etc. 

It was not a real insurrection. It was a march on Washington and the Capitol. There was no burning of Congress or anything like that. It was ugly, I didn’t like it, but that doesn’t mean it was an actual military skirmish or actual insurrection. You Democrats try to paint that day as horribly as possible so the burning, looting and blocking of highways Democrats actually publicly supported don’t seem so bad. 
Y’all are just running all the angles and playing the political game as best you can with your MSM lapdogs ready, willing and able to blatantly lie to the American people all day every day.

• Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Republicans don’t burn down their own town?

Now, I didn’t agree with it and have posted on here then that I didn’t like it, because it was wrong and now people like you will always fall back to it as your “gotcha” to the conservatives so you can say the looting and rioting is not any different, well, it is actually way different. 

Real destruction of our country versus folks chanting and stuff.

This usually gets you shot!!

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

How many people died that day?

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Dude, if it was an attack on our democracy there would’ve been shots fired by the citizens and they’d have tried to take somebody like Pelosi or AOC or some dingbat lib hostage in order to make demands about the vote being fully investigated, etc. 

It was not a real insurrection. It was a march on Washington and the Capitol. There was no burning of Congress or anything like that. It was ugly, I didn’t like it, but that doesn’t mean it was an actual military skirmish or actual insurrection. You Democrats try to paint that day as horribly as possible so the burning, looting and blocking of highways Democrats actually publicly supported don’t seem so bad. 
Y’all are just running all the angles and playing the political game as best you can with your MSM lapdogs ready, willing and able to blatantly lie to the American people all day every day.

Post of the day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I'm almost positive had BLM or Antifa been the main folks there yall would be singing a different tune... 

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmm....kind of a juvenile response. Not a lot of mature insight, but thanks for sharing that picture of those patriots standing up for right against tyranny. 

It's not tyranny when they have a vote and a voice on the floor.  They were elected to represent their communities in Austin and not run and hide anytime they disagree with something.  The way to disagree is with their voice and their votes.  Evidently they must not be very eloquent in speaking to defend their cause and to sway other representatives and senators to change their minds.  They are cowards.  

51 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm almost positive had BLM or Antifa been the main folks there yall would be singing a different tune... 

They were there and the videos have been posted.  Thugs burning cities and thugs busting windows out of Capitol.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

How so? You know each one of their hearts? Their personal actions aside from politics? You are just shimmying on that ol' 'extremist' bandwagon today, huh? You do that from time to time to make sure the other kids like you, I have noticed. :rofl:

What were they elected to do? Work in Austin or run to DC to cry about voter legislation that you, them, or anyone else can find a demographic that is being discriminated against. That means they have NO MORALS if they can't do the job they were elected to do. But I guess to a liberal it is heroic to run and hide like a whiny brat. SMFH. 

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

You’d think that the Cons would be happy about the fact that the Dems left and refused to vote seeing how that’s what the entire legislation is about. 

LIES--why don't you read the legislation instead of listening to the MSM tell you what to do. SMFH IF

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

What were they elected to do? Work in Austin or run to DC to cry about voter legislation that you, them, or anyone else can find a demographic that is being discriminated against. That means they have NO MORALS if they can't do the job they were elected to do. But I guess to a liberal it is heroic to run and hide like a whiny brat. SMFH. 

Not sure you are using  the word 'morals' correctly. So, anyone who doesn't do their job as you see it is immoral? 🙄

If anyone's interested, this is actually a Texas House rule that was unanimously voted on before the January session. The relevant section is Rule 4, section 17, which reads:

Sec. 17. Moving a Call of a Committee. (a) It shall be in order to move a call of a committee at any time to secure and maintain a quorum for any one or more of the following purposes: (1) for the consideration of a specific bill, resolution, or other matter; (2) for a definite period of time; or (3) for the consideration of any designated class of bills or other matters. (b) When a call of a committee is moved for one or more of the foregoing purposes and seconded by two members, one of whom may be the chair, and is ordered by a majority of the members present, no member shall thereafter be permitted to leave the committee meeting without written permission from the chair. After the call is ordered, and in the absence of a quorum, the chair shall have the authority to authorize the sergeant-at-arms to locate absent members of the committee and to compel their attendance for the duration of the call.

Emphasis mine.

Source: https://house.texas.gov/_media/pdf/House-Rules-of-Procedure-87.pdf

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not sure you are using  the word 'morals' correctly. So, anyone who doesn't do their job as you see it is immoral? 🙄

They swore to do their duty with their hands over a Bible.  Not following through is immoral.  Next, people like Barry will want the oath taken out because it’s done on a Bible.

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yes I do, when they know what they are suppose to do. You don't think that people should do THEIR job. This isn't like they did not know what their job was--and they swore an oath. Both of which they are NOT doing--therefore they have NO MORALS. 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Anyone who supports a party of child murderers and pedophiles should not speak of morality.....