'Show Me The Freakin' Kraken'

BarryLaverty

THIS guy gets it. Grizzly Joe has had enough of the Pillow Man, too! :rofl:

Yahoo TV

Trump supporter at CPAC rails against election fraud lies: 'Show me the freakin' Kraken'

CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan, who regularly attends Trump rallies and interviews supporters of the former president, got quite the shock while interviewing attendees of the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas over the weekend. Most of the people O’Sullivan interviewed gave answers that have come to be expected. One man said he thinks the election was probably stolen from Trump, while a woman said she finds it very questionable that Trump lost. Another woman said that she would like to hear Trump say in his speech on Sunday that he would “regain his rightful seat as president” as soon as the election is overturned. Those are common answers to O’Sullivan’s questions, which is why he appeared genuinely shocked when speaking to a man who goes by Grizzly Joe.

“Do you accept Joe Biden won the election?” O’Sullivan asked. Joe bluntly answered, “Yeah.” A stunned O’Sullivan followed with, “So you are, you know, one of the very few people I am likely to meet here this weekend who will tell me that Biden won the election fairly.” “That's unfortunate,” Joe replied.

Joe took issue with the many claims made by Trump’s lawyers while fighting the election results, without ever producing any real evidence, especially Sidney Powell’s who in November described her litigation, which ultimately failed, as “releasing the Kraken.”

“I gotta have the evidence. I gotta see it,” Joe said. “If you tell me you're gonna release the Kraken, show me the freakin’ Kraken for crying out loud. Show me the freakin’ Kraken. Show me a piece of the Kraken. Show me something.”

It seems Joe has also grown tired of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who has repeatedly claimed to have proof the election was stolen, and even went so far as to say Trump would be reinstated as president in August, which is in no way possible under U.S. law.

“And don't tell me to go to Mr. Pillow man's website to get the information,” Joe said, “and I click on there and you get a million sites, ads pop up and I'm still not gonna see even a fingernail of the freakin’ Kraken.”

Lance Armstrong did the unbelievable winning the Tour de France 7 consecutive times.  He passed the drug test every time.  Unbelievable everyone said.  And then.....and then, there was a big, thorough investigation.  Lo & behold, he was using drugs.  Biden, who hid in his basement, couldn’t get 200 people to attend his rallies, with a VP candidate first out of the primaries gets a record number of votes.  Unbelievable half the country said, but was there a thorough investigation?  No.  So if you do the unbelievable in a bicycle race, it calls for a thorough investigation.  If you win the president by an unbelievable number, no thorough investigation.  I see.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Lance Armstrong did the unbelievable winning the Tour de France 7 consecutive times.  He passed the drug test every time.  Unbelievable everyone said.  And then.....and then, there was a big, thorough investigation.  Lo & behold, he was using drugs.  Biden, who hid in his basement, couldn’t get 200 people to attend his rallies, with a VP candidate first out of the primaries gets a record number of votes.  Unbelievable half the country said, but was there a thorough investigation?  No.  So if you do the unbelievable in a bicycle race, it calls for a thorough investigation.  If you win the president by an unbelievable number, no thorough investigation.  I see.......

So, there were no certifications by officials on both sides of the spectrum? No recounts? No verifications by sworn officials? There was massive fraud reported and verified? Courts didn't find a lack of validity or truth in allegations? There were no hearings? I am a bit confused. 

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, there were no certifications by officials on both sides of the spectrum? No recounts? No verifications by sworn officials? There was massive fraud reported and verified? Courts didn't find a lack of validity or truth in allegations? There were no hearings? I am a bit confused. 

:sleep:

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You’re obviously confused, and I’m not surprised.  With Armstrong were there not drug test?  Sworn statements he didn’t use drugs?  And yet what exposed him?  Oh, an intense investigation.  Was there an intense investigation into the voting? I’ll answer since you’re so easily confused, No there wasn’t.  And since the ballots haven’t been secured under a chain of custody, an investigation now is probably pointless, but there should have been one.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

You’re obviously confused, and I’m not surprised.  With Armstrong were there not drug test?  Sworn statements he didn’t use drugs?  And yet what exposed him?  Oh, an intense investigation.  Was there an intense investigation into the voting? I’ll answer since you’re so easily confused, No there wasn’t.  And since the ballots haven’t been secured under a chain of custody, an investigation now is probably pointless, but there should have been one.

Oh, I am absolutely not confused about the BIG LIE, at all. One day soon it will enter into moon landing and Sasquatch territory. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, I am absolutely not confused about the BIG LIE, at all. One day soon it will enter into moon landing and Sasquatch territory. :rofl:

Lmbo, Pedo getting 81 Million votes is the BIG LIE.

:rofl: 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Old49er60 said:

But you can’t show proof he didn’t but you just know he didn’t….Rudy and incestial chump hoe really did a number on people. 

If you follow the post, that’s the whole point.  The Government didn’t bother looking.  The perfect crime.

Quite possibly the funniest and most revealing part of this thread is how our resident lib/tard completely accepts the story as it is written...now, let me get this straight...supposedly, CNN roving "reporter" just happens to find the one person out of thousands of Trump supporters that already has his story ready to read to this "reporter"?? Really?? No wonder libs are so easy to lead over the cliff...good little sheep...repeat the party line just like a good little CNN lap dog...unbelievable.

• LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You can lead a liberal to knowledge but you - pick one:

1- Can’t get him to understand it.

2- Can’t get him to retain it.

3- Can’t get him to stop trembling at the realization he’s been manipulated by the Dem Party & MSM.

4- All of the above.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:
THIS guy gets it. Grizzly Joe has had enough of the Pillow Man, too! :rofl:

Yahoo TV

Trump supporter at CPAC rails against election fraud lies: 'Show me the freakin' Kraken'

CNN’s Donie O’Sullivan, who regularly attends Trump rallies and interviews supporters of the former president, got quite the shock while interviewing attendees of the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas over the weekend. Most of the people O’Sullivan interviewed gave answers that have come to be expected. One man said he thinks the election was probably stolen from Trump, while a woman said she finds it very questionable that Trump lost. Another woman said that she would like to hear Trump say in his speech on Sunday that he would “regain his rightful seat as president” as soon as the election is overturned. Those are common answers to O’Sullivan’s questions, which is why he appeared genuinely shocked when speaking to a man who goes by Grizzly Joe.

“Do you accept Joe Biden won the election?” O’Sullivan asked. Joe bluntly answered, “Yeah.” A stunned O’Sullivan followed with, “So you are, you know, one of the very few people I am likely to meet here this weekend who will tell me that Biden won the election fairly.” “That's unfortunate,” Joe replied.

Joe took issue with the many claims made by Trump’s lawyers while fighting the election results, without ever producing any real evidence, especially Sidney Powell’s who in November described her litigation, which ultimately failed, as “releasing the Kraken.”

“I gotta have the evidence. I gotta see it,” Joe said. “If you tell me you're gonna release the Kraken, show me the freakin’ Kraken for crying out loud. Show me the freakin’ Kraken. Show me a piece of the Kraken. Show me something.”

It seems Joe has also grown tired of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who has repeatedly claimed to have proof the election was stolen, and even went so far as to say Trump would be reinstated as president in August, which is in no way possible under U.S. law.

“And don't tell me to go to Mr. Pillow man's website to get the information,” Joe said, “and I click on there and you get a million sites, ads pop up and I'm still not gonna see even a fingernail of the freakin’ Kraken.”

I don’t suppose old “Grizzly Joe “ has a real name so he can be found & interview for real, does he? Nah, I didn’t think so..🙄

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You can lead a liberal to knowledge but you - pick one:

1- Can’t get him to understand it.

2- Can’t get him to retain it.

3- Can’t get him to stop trembling at the realization he’s been manipulated by the Dem Party & MSM.

4- All of the above.

😂😂😂😂😂

Says the firmest believer in the sanity of Trump and the Big Lie! :rofl: