'Show Me The Freakin' Kraken'

BarryLaverty

23 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Please tell me why you don’t believe them.

Cause me you and the SCOTUS and everyone else see this same stuff and nothing comes of it... just click bait and nonsense sorta like yall said about Russia hoax... R's have there playbook for the 4 years... just a big game

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

No matter how many recounts, audits, if it does not mean Chump won then it wont matter. I have no doubt that if some of the guys on here were allowed to count the ballots themselves they would then claim something else caused it. If they were allowed to investigate it and found nothing they would then claim something else

Agree, anyone with a brain knew this election would be a big turnout when the last 4 years was ran by a bankrupt game host... the bar is set low anyone is eligible 

57 minutes ago, JETT said:

Agree, anyone with a brain knew this election would be a big turnout when the last 4 years was ran by a bankrupt game host... the bar is set low anyone is eligible 

Just didn't realize how many dead people the dims could conjure up to vote...and speaking of setting the bar low...it is now at ground level with the Circus that is now in power...if our nation can survive these clowns is will truly last forever.

4 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Just didn't realize how many dead people the dims could conjure up to vote...and speaking of setting the bar low...it is now at ground level with the Circus that is now in power...if our nation can survive these clowns is will truly last forever.

This same talk is old man, prove dead ppl voted and we'll have something... til then it's just right wing talk, didn't a dead woman vote for Dump after her husband killed her? 

7 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Several great examples of "brain dead" folks on this board that actually voted for Sleepy Joe and the three ring circus!!! LOLOL!!!!

Well sir in America ppl are free to vote whoever they feel... majority voted blue

Just now, blesseddaily said:

Actually that was already proven, right after the election was over. You need to read or listen to something other than CNN.

I recall Carlson apologizing for the dead vote claims.... any other ones I don't recall

• Thanks 1

Just now, blesseddaily said:

Actually that was already proven, right after the election was over. You need to read or listen to something other than CNN.

No it wasn't .  Judges who got assigned the election cases ask for names and not numbers.  Pro-Trump lawyers couldn't give name.  Cases were thrown out.