'Show Me The Freakin' Kraken'

BarryLaverty

5 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Not surprising from someone who supports the present three ring circus...absolutely pathetic.

Once I seen the bar set low over the 4 years I'll support damn near anyone over the past administration... straight up clown world daily

Just now, blesseddaily said:

Not at all...why would I be...it's just disappointing to see folks support a party that is literally destroying our nation before our eyes. 

I didn't vote 2020 but you and everyone else on this site got my word if Conald runs ill vote whoever the D's chose to beat him AGAIN!!!!

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Who's suffering? How are you affected 

When you retire you have to count the cost of everything you buy...and I can promise you that EVERYTHING has gone up. Lumber, gas, groceries and everything else we need. Lots of people are hurting right now...something we didn't have to worry about with Pres. Trump...fact!

11 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

When you retire you have to count the cost of everything you buy...and I can promise you that EVERYTHING has gone up. Lumber, gas, groceries and everything else we need. Lots of people are hurting right now...something we didn't have to worry about with Pres. Trump...fact!

Lumber and groceries have been going up since the covid hit, who was president? that's facts

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Lumber and groceries have been going up since the covid hit, who was president? that's facts

That is absolutely not true. I do minor construction/remodel jobs on the side and prices did not sky rocket until Biden was in office...actually about a month after he took office.

3 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

That is absolutely not true. I do minor construction/remodel jobs on the side and prices did not sky rocket until Biden was in office...actually about a month after he took office.

What did he do to contribute to that price spike 

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Sixty percent voting error for Mail-in ballots in Fulton County, but liberals say no fraud.  Coul$ they be that bad to miscount 60% of the Ballots?  Well my, my, my.

:rofl: 

I just googled what you posted, and not a single TV or newspaper source.  Not even right-wing stations are reporting this.  Just a bunch of someone in mama's basement websites posting this.

Sixty percent voting error for Mail-in ballots in Fulton County - Bing

2 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I just googled what you posted, and not a single TV or newspaper source.  Not even right-wing stations are reporting this.  Just a bunch of someone in mama's basement websites posting this.

Sixty percent voting error for Mail-in ballots in Fulton County - Bing

It was in the last link I posted, which you obviously didn’t want to read.  It’ll bust your bubble.  😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

https://voterga.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Press-Release-New-Evidence-Reveals-Georgia-Audit-Fraud-and-Massive-Errors.pdf

5 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I believe you on this.  It wasn't Biden on this one.  Some of it was supply and demand issue.  That was the result of the shutdown, and people who had the money ,  Now they had the time do the projects they have been putting off.  That drove up demand.  The greatest reason lumber prices went up is corporate greed.  I invested in some lumber companies.  Prices should have gone up some, but by no means not by that much as they did.  They took in  great increase in profits.  Always follow the money.  The lumber bubble popped in late May. Now prices has come down some.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It was in the last link I posted, which you obviously didn’t want to read.  It’ll bust your bubble.  😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

https://voterga.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Press-Release-New-Evidence-Reveals-Georgia-Audit-Fraud-and-Massive-Errors.pdf

I think it was that you are so eagerly to believe something , that you get the wool pulled over your eyes.  If this had an ounce of credibility  Fox News or some other Right-Wing would run this non stop.  

2 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I think it was that you are so eagerly to believe something , that you get the wool pulled over your eyes.  If this had an ounce of credibility  Fox News or some other Right-Wing would run this non stop.  

Fox? Right Wing? Hahahahaha!❤️