'Show Me The Freakin' Kraken'

BarryLaverty

Just now, BlahBlah said:

I think it was that you are so eagerly to believe something , that you get the wool pulled over your eyes.  If this had an ounce of credibility  Fox News or some other Right-Wing would run this non stop.  

I’ve no proof it’s true, but your method of finding it probably false is valid.  You used common sense.  Same method I used when thinking the election was stolen.  Had Biden had comparable crowds at his rallies as Trump, had he campaigned non-stop, as Trump did, if he’d had a VP Nominee that Dems embraced, I’d never questioned the results.  But like you did with the link I posted, common sense says no way Biden gets 81 Million votes.  Though you may not agree, you should understand my thinking.

13 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This is getting Very Interesting, INDEED!🤨

It does give a little insight to how the Vote Counters may have decided our President.  Whether it’s ever proven or not, I’ll never believe the results.  It’s obvious there will never be a thorough investigation. But we’re stuck with him, valid or not.

45 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

How many audits and recounts do you want? I mean there were two in Arizona done by professionals that found nothing so they brought in a company that has zero experience and here we are three months later and they still have nothing. Just say you will never believe the results and move on because that is the real fact. You wouldn’t believe it if you did it yourself

Did they recount all of the original ballots or just the ballots that someone wanted to be recounted.  I don’t know and no one else does.  There’s a difference in a voter recount and a thorough investigation of every States Ballots & verification..  If the votes have been tampered with, a recount is useless, just like the seven drug test given Lance Armstrong.  Prior to the election there was no evidence of Biden support.  Zero.  Yet he gets 81 Million votes?  Anyone that doesn’t  find that strange just doesn’t want too.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Did they recount all of the original ballots or just the ballots that someone wanted to be recounted.  I don’t know and no one else does.  There’s a difference in a voter recount and a thorough investigation of every States Ballots & verification..  If the votes have been tampered with, a recount is useless, just like the seven drug test given Lance Armstrong.  Prior to the election there was no evidence of Biden support.  Zero.  Yet he gets 81 Million votes?  Anyone that doesn’t  find that strange just doesn’t want too.

Yall have said all along the D's and media have smeered Conald for 4 years and lied etc so I'm not sure why you think Biden wasn't going to get voters... add up Bernies and the other democrats votes and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the votes are out there... check how many registered D voters there are... if your baseing your prediction off of rallies I can see why your in denial, I'd say D's took the virus more seriously and didn't get together and have a super spreader event every chance they got... thats the conclusion I came to 

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Since it was proven right I am sure you have a massive list that shows thousands of dead people voting for Biden. I mean sure we have several people who voted in the name of dead people for trump that have been proven but the massive dead people voting for Biden I have yet to see so please show it. 

Your source heritage says there is fraud! 
YOUR SOURCE!!!😂

8DCF8D63-C876-463B-9554-C7C89C65BFB6.jpeg

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

Had Biden had comparable crowds at his rallies as Trump, had he campaigned non-stop,

Once and for all, HE took Covid seriously, and Trump did not, and Trump's rallies put them in harm's way. How do you not get that? Heard of Herman Cain? 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

To quote your democrat buddy chiner : “prove it” 

If you can’t definitively prove it then it didn’t happen according to Chiner

Ok fair enough, I'm not sure why ppl are still bickering then cause they ain't proved nothing other than sheep love click bait 

clckbait.jpg

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Once and for all, HE took Covid seriously, and Trump did not, and Trump's rallies put them in harm's way. How do you not get that? Heard of Herman Cain? 

He recently had a stop in Lake Charles.  There was less than a hundred people for his speech.  Point is, he wasn’t popular then, and he’s not popular now.  He never had big crowds, and hardly ever campaigned.  Harris was more of a hindrance than helpful.  Had he not gotten such an enormous number of votes, it wouldn’t be so glaring.  Imo, in their zeal to manipulate the votes they ended up with an absurd number.  

Fascinating that you folks on the Left get all manic when someone doesn’t believe the election was legit.  You can post until hail freezes over and won’t convince me.  I have to wonder, do they think the same thing I do but want to hide that belief by coming up with futile points?  Lol, methinks the Left doth protest too much.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

He recently had a stop in Lake Charles.  There was less than a hundred people for his speech.  Point is, he wasn’t popular then, and he’s not popular now.  He never had big crowds, and hardly ever campaigned.  Harris was more of a hindrance than helpful.  Had he not gotten such an enormous number of votes, it wouldn’t be so glaring.  Imo, in their zeal to manipulate the votes they ended up with an absurd number.  

Fascinating that you folks on the Left get all manic when someone doesn’t believe the election was legit.  You can post until hail freezes over and won’t convince me.  I have to wonder, do they think the same thing I do but want to hide that belief by coming up with futile points?  Lol, methinks the Left doth protest too much.

The 'Left' and most of the country and certainly most of the world longed for a return to competence and integrity and decency after dealing with Trump. They knew the harm that had been done, and they wanted desperately to stop the bleeding and get someone in charge who knew how to deal with a crisis, like Covid, and that absolutely wasn't Trump. President Biden became the standard bearer when someone further left couldn't be chosen, truthfully by many who were 'left', and he has a long standard of service and experience and he chose people who didn't try to dismantle their departments and who believed in diplomacy and who know how to get things done. (Go back and look at Lindsey Graham's comments about Joe, from back in the day, and how he likes and respects him.)

Wrap your head around that, maybe. Many Americans was tired of being abused by their 'leader' in Trump. The vote was valid and real, and it was a repudiation of the last 4 years. 

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Democrats prove everyday that the election was a fraud or they would not be whining continuous about checking the results in the battle ground states I would think they would want the recount to justify them winning the election, seems they have something to hide

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The 'Left' and most of the country and certainly most of the world longed for a return to competence and integrity and decency after dealing with Trump. They knew the harm that had been done, and they wanted desperately to stop the bleeding and get someone in charge who knew how to deal with a crisis, like Covid, and that absolutely wasn't Trump. President Biden became the standard bearer when someone further left couldn't be chosen, truthfully by many who were 'left', and he has a long standard of service and experience and he chose people who didn't try to dismantle their departments and who believed in diplomacy and who know how to get things done. (Go back and look at Lindsey Graham's comments about Joe, from back in the day, and how he likes and respects him.)

Wrap your head around that, maybe. Many Americans was tired of being abused by their 'leader' in Trump. The vote was valid and real, and it was a repudiation of the last 4 years. 

You don’t even believe that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The 'Left' and most of the country and certainly most of the world longed for a return to competence and integrity and decency after dealing with Trump. They knew the harm that had been done, and they wanted desperately to stop the bleeding and get someone in charge who knew how to deal with a crisis, like Covid, and that absolutely wasn't Trump. President Biden became the standard bearer when someone further left couldn't be chosen, truthfully by many on who were 'left', and he has a long standard of service and experience and he chose people who didn't try to dismantle their departments and who believed in diplomacy and who know how to get things done. (Go back and look at Lindsey Graham's comments about Joe, from back in the day, and how he likes and respects him.)

Biden competent?  Surely you don’t believe that.  Surely.  He’s proven to be probably the most incompetent buffoon to ever be President.  Integrity and decency?  He has none.  He’s the biggest race-baiter ever.  Psaki has just compared Voting Integrity Bills to the Civil War.  Biden uses Jim Crow like people eat popcorn.  He’s trying his best to create a race war.  And should we even mention how Hunter, Joe, and the whole Biden family has profited by his position in Government.  Evidently you and I have a different definition of integrity.

The vote was valid?  Lol, keep telling yourself that.  Perhaps you should be a proponent of a complete, thorough investigation to prove it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Biden competent?  Surely you don’t believe that.  Surely.  He’s proven to be probably the most incompetent buffoon to ever be President.  Integrity and decency?  He has none.  He’s the biggest race-baiter ever.  Psaki has just compared Voting Integrity Bills to the Civil War.  Biden uses Jim Crow like people eat popcorn.  He’s trying his best to create a race war.  And should we even mention how Hunter, Joe, and the whole Biden family has profited by his position in Government.  Evidently you and I have a different definition of integrity.

The vote was valid?  Lol, keep telling yourself that.  Perhaps you should be a proponent of a complete, thorough investigation to prove it.

To Barry & all the other Marxists we have here... “The ends justify the means”... Power is their drug & they are all addicts....🤨

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hagar said:

Less hyperbole would do you and your argument some good. All that bile can't be good for your digestion. Think you are wrong on all counts and buying into a lot of misinformation and venomous, untruthful attacks. 

The vote was valid and was an overwhelming repudiation of the last 4 years. Let that sink in, after you have had your coffee and morning constitutional. 

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Less hyperbole would do you and your argument some good. All that bile can't be good for your digestion. Think you are wrong on all counts and buying into a lot of misinformation and venomous, untruthful attacks. 

The vote was valid and was an overwhelming repudiation of the last 4 years. Let that sink in, after you have had your coffee and morning constitutional. 

:rofl:

54 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sorry, but the three years prior to Covid were some of the best ever in America.  Massive employment numbers and minuscule unemployment.  NK quit firing missiles.  China quit it’s saber rattling.  Iran was hog tied by embargos.  But oh, dear me, I forgot - Mean tweets.  And he was defeated, by unbelievable numbers, by a bungling old man with advanced dementia, who had a lackluster record in politics and didn’t campaign.  If you really believe that, could I interest you in a mountain resort in Galveston?

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Always something. Look what you want is every vote recounted but only where trump lost and not for any other races. Yes in GA all votes recounted. Maricopa county recounted twice. You ever think your zero evidence might be the media you follow and not facts

Ask and answered.

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Democrats prove everyday that the election was a fraud or they would not be whining continuous about checking the results in the battle ground states I would think they would want the recount to justify them winning the election, seems they have something to hide

You misplace a few of these words and it sounds exactly like what your party did voting against the Jan 6th commission.... I find alot of suspicion in that