Inflation Numbers. Bidens policies are Killing America

osup116

24 minutes ago, osup116 said:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/04/27/media/redstate-blog-salem-media/index.html Read this first, maybe, so you know what I think of the source.

Then, this article about 'gaslighting' is really just sort of a bunch of nonsense about gas prices, really. Cancelling the Keystone Pipeline and not letting oil companies drill in Alaska has ZIP to do with current pricing. World wide supply and demand does, as we recover from COVID does, and that's not a hard concept. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://money.cnn.com/2018/04/27/media/redstate-blog-salem-media/index.html Read this first, maybe, so you know what I think of the source.

Then, this article about 'gaslighting' is really just sort of a bunch of nonsense about gas prices, really. Cancelling the Keystone Pipeline and not letting oil companies drill in Alaska has ZIP to do with current pricing. World wide supply and demand does, as we recover from COVID does, and that's not a hard concept. 

So you’re convinced that him not letting companies drill for oil has nothing to do with World Wide Supply.

LMBO.

3D741F8A-EBC3-469F-955D-CFFDBA97DE8F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOL! 4

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

There's more to the inflation that is going on than just oil.  Prices are up across the board on about everything.  I can't think of a single item that has come down in price unless it was a sale since Biden took office.  I remember when they were trying to push through the last stimuless that it was to help prevent inflation.  We see how that worked.  

41 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

These libnuts who didn't actually LIVE through the Carter years wont understand until they are starving.....

Or eating government cheese and peanut butter that we had to eat back then.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

These libnuts who didn't actually LIVE through the Carter years wont understand until they are starving.....

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Or eating government cheese and peanut butter that we had to eat back then.  

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

They gonna find out.....lol

If this doesn't happen, yall are going to look silly 

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You won't be.....

One of us will be saying I told you so in the future and I got a feeling you'll be like kirt and be wrong as usual.... if that dude (kirt) steps in and sides with yall on this, it's a nail in the coffin you can expect the exact opposite 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

One of us will be saying I told you so in the future and I got a feeling you'll be like kirt and be wrong as usual.... if that dude (kirt) steps in and sides with yall on this, it's a nail in the coffin you can expect the exact opposite 

You'll be getting government cheese and crap like we all did in the 70's.....

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

There's more to the inflation that is going on than just oil.  Prices are up across the board on about everything.  I can't think of a single item that has come down in price unless it was a sale since Biden took office.  I remember when they were trying to push through the last stimuless that it was to help prevent inflation.  We see how that worked.  

How is everything in America moved, by big diesel burning trucks, trains, and fuel burning planes. Shipping prices go up on everything. Everybody has to recoup the increase on shipping.