I’m A Middle School Teacher And See How Critical Race Curriculum Is Creating Racial Hostility In School

Monte1076

Atrocities aplenty have happened in this country and world. Atrocities are happening right now, but me, myself and I have had nothing to do with them, nor will I, not every white person is trying to suppress anybody. They are bad people in this world, every color, every creed and every nationality, all you have to do is open your eyes and see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So what does that have to do with the United States? Atrocities are atrocities. Now let me ask you this? How many atrocities in this country were done to white people? Also the whining over stuff that happened last hundred years is the purpose of c r t. Apparently for some reason you seem to think what happened over a hundred years ago doesn't affect what's going on today. Truth is many whites are still taking advantage of the atrocities from many years ago whether you know it or not.

Here's an example. There were people in Clayton Texas who literally took my great grandmother's land after my great-grandfather died and there was nothing they could do about it. Now the people who are living on that land now or who owned the land did they take it? No but are they benefiting from what their ancestors did, yes. Do I blame the people live in there now? No, but I wonder if they benefit from what happened years ago. 

So because bad things happened in the past, we should use CRT to nurture hate among the races in the hope that......what?

That The Hate will.......

1- Make the past go away

2- That there will be a race war

3- We can achieve Communism because Communist treat blacks so much better

4- That we can get all black leaders and achieve the success of black nations in Africa

As I’ve ask before, why do we want to expand racial hatred?  What’s the end goal?  Only one I can see, race war.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So because bad things happened in the past, we should use CRT to nurture hate among the races in the hope that......what?

That The Hate will.......

1- Make the past go away

2- That there will be a race war

3- We can achieve Communism because Communist treat blacks so much better

4- That we can get all black leaders and achieve the success of black nations in Africa

As I’ve ask before, why do we want to expand racial hatred?  What’s the end goal?  Only one I can see, race war.

It's not going to expand racial hatred. The only ones getting mad are the ones on the far right from what I've been seeing. So do we just throw out the history of this country prior to the 80's?

• Roll Eyes 1

5 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

It's not going to expand racial hatred. The only ones getting mad are the ones on the far right from what I've been seeing. So do we just throw out the history of this country prior to the 80's?

I remember the movie Roots from the 70's.  Seems like it has been common knowledge for at least 40+ years and obviously much longer.  Who is saying the evils of slavery never happened?

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Those of us on the RIGHT are not the mad ones.......lol.....AND Jim Crow ended in the 60's so your 80's reference makes zero sense.....

27 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

You might re-read the initial link again.  The Teacher said it was causing racial hatred/division, and the school was predominantly minorities.  Ignore it.  Talk around it.  Refuse to pinpoint why a group of people would want to see racial hatred grow.  You & I both know there’s only one reason, so forget your Potomac Two-Step and your misdirection.  You might brainwash some young feeble-minded folks with that BS, but I’ve seen Snake Oil Salesmen before.

6 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Those of us on the RIGHT are not the mad ones.......lol.....AND Jim Crow ended in the 60's so your 80's reference makes zero sense.....

Ironic the mixture of feelings created by posters like this.  Sad to see an alleged intelligent person make a fool of themselves.  Mad that they seem to think we’re so dumb as to buy into the BS.  Frustrated that they keep avoiding the primary question.  And finally, amazed that they have the truth spelled out for them but they still don’t understand (or won’t).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Ironic the mixture of feelings created by posters like this.  Sad to see an alleged intelligent person make a fool of themselves.  Mad that they seem to think we’re so dumb as to buy into the BS.  Frustrated that they keep avoiding the primary question.  And finally, amazed that they have the truth spelled out for them but they still don’t understand (or won’t).

Sad, mad, frustrated? Lol if you say so. If you think that's been my whole day thinking about this I don't know what to tell you.  As a matter of fact you seem to be a little mad and frustrated right now.  You seem to have a lot of faith in a middle school teacher that you do not know. Like I said in my other post I wonder how much she told on slavery before c r t. She made many points I didn't agree with. As for @RETIREDFAN1 you know good and well discrimination did not end with Jim Crow. So I guess slavery ended with the Emancipation Proclamation during the war. 

Like I said before neither one of you stood up against the racial divide during your lifetime in this country. Funny that you choose to do it now. A little hypocritical to me. Never seen a group of people say get over it, it's the past but they are yelling discrimination at things that are far less than others went through. That's so ironic. 

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Slavery in the US was only legal for 89 years.  Under British rule it was allowed in America for 157 years.  So if blacks want to hate, let them hate the British.

Why hate the British. Did the U.S. stop slavery after independence and I missed it? 

12 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

As for @RETIREDFAN1 you know good and well discrimination did not end with Jim Crow. 

Like I said before neither one of you stood up against the racial divide during your lifetime.

LEGAL SYSTEMIC discrimination ended with Jim Crow.......

The only racial divide that has existed in MY lifetime is only in the minds of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and their brainwashed minions......

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

I remember the movie Roots from the 70's.  Seems like it has been common knowledge for at least 40+ years and obviously much longer.  Who is saying the evils of slavery never happened?

No one is saying that but seems like some people want us to forget it happened. As for roots, I'm curious to know how many in this thread has seen it. I just can't see too many here watching a long miniseries on slavery. 

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

No one is saying that but seems like some people want us to forget it happened. As for roots, I'm curious to know how many in this thread has seen it. I just can't see too many here watching a long miniseries on slavery. 

Twice.....

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

LEGAL SYSTEMIC discrimination ended with Jim Crow.......

The only racial divide that has existed in MY lifetime is only in the minds of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and their brainwashed minions......

Once again people bring Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who the majority of the black people did not follow. They had a very small following. Funny how u think all blacks think alike. So what year were you born?

5 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I've watched it a couple times all the way through. But seems like I watch an episode or two every year when it is on.  I thought it was pretty well made with some good acting and big name actors.

15 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

u think all blacks think alike.

YOU said that, I never did.......now I think all libnuts share the same thoughts as their political masters.....but the vast majority of libnuts are white......lol

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Sorry, I've just fallen and I can't get up.

Cracks me up at the barber shop in Coming to America that they call him Kunta because that is their only reference to someone from Africa.  Also Cleo McDowell (John Amos) played Kunta in Roots so a little tie in lol

41 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

YOU said that, I never did.......now I think all libnuts share the same thoughts as their political masters.....but the vast majority of libnuts are white......lol

You still think i'm liberal i see

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Why hate the British. Did the U.S. stop slavery after independence and I missed it? 

Lol, you prove my point with each post.  Blacks are being taught (programmed) to hate whites, the United States, Our Anthem, Our Flag.  So the British allowed slavery for 157 years in North America, but you don’t hate them only whites in the United States?  And you want all blacks to hate white Americans as you appear to do since a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there was slavery, so you’re all for creating more racial hatred via CRT.  Gotcha.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Lol, you prove my point with each post.  Blacks are being taught (programmed) to hate whites, the United States, Our Anthem, Our Flag.  So the British allowed slavery for 157 years in North America, but you don’t hate them only whites in the United States?  And you want all blacks to hate white Americans as you appear to do since a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there was slavery, so you’re all for creating more racial hatred via CRT.  Gotcha.

What? I don't live in the U. K. They actually outlawed slavery before the US. Don't remember the British putting hoses in people here. 

21 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

What? I don't live in the U. K. They actually outlawed slavery before the US. Don't remember the British putting hoses in people here. 

No problem ctown.  You’ve answered my question.  I just hope your wish/agenda doesn’t come to fruition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1