Loki

RETIREDFAN1

8 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Y'all better watch Loki or you will be totally lost when Spiderman and Dr. Strange finally come out.......lol

I actually think it's fitting for him to be a freak, after all he is the Norse equivalent of lucifer.  Amazing that every culture has someone similar to that fallen angel as well.  Recently I had been watching episodes of "Dominion" on Tubi.com, and I thought it was an excellent show on Scyfy, but it was cancelled until the final battle happened.  I know that came out in 2015, but I don't watch TV much.  The first two episodes were great, but since it was made by men that aren't knowledgeable of the Bible it had many discrepancies.  I'll never understand why some filmmakers make Gabriel the bad angel in movies such as that series and "Constantine".  

14 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I actually think it's fitting for him to be a freak, after all he is the Norse equivalent of lucifer.  Amazing that every culture has someone similar to that fallen angel as well.  Recently I had been watching episodes of "Dominion" on Tubi.com, and I thought it was an excellent show on Scyfy, but it was cancelled until the final battle happened.  I know that came out in 2015, but I don't watch TV much.  The first two episodes were great, but since it was made by men that aren't knowledgeable of the Bible it had many discrepancies.  I'll never understand why some filmmakers make Gabriel the bad angel in movies such as that series and "Constantine".  

Anyway.....Loki final episode of season 1 introduced Kang the Conquorer......he makes Thanos look weak......lol .......