Delta Variant Fears Hitting Worldwide Economy

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, polio, mumps, measles, chicken pox, meningitis, rubella? 

There are many strains of flu and each year the experts guess which 3-4 strains of flu will be in the flu vaccines for the year.  They can be wrong you know,  

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I did have chicken pox when I was a kid, that was no fun. 

Vaccines vary, Barry doesn’t understand that.  You get chickenpox once, you’re 99.99% likely to never get it again.  The chicken pox vaccine is the same.  Flu?  There are many strains and they can’t vaccinate you for every kind each year so it’s a #### shoot on them.  He was trying to be snarky I suppose

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Vaccines vary, Barry doesn’t understand that.  You get chickenpox once, you’re 99.99% likely to never get it again.  The chicken pox vaccine is the same.  Flu?  There are many strains and they can’t vaccinate you for every kind each year so it’s a #### shoot on them.  He was trying to be snarky I suppose

I worry about shingles, because I had chicken pox as a kid.  I don't want the monkey pox that is in Texas now.  https://en.mundohispanico.com/case-of-monkey-pox-in-texas/?p2=^UX^xdm297^YYA^us&n=780b85f6&o=1468538 .  People and scientists need to quit playing with nature, thus the Wuhan bat virus. 

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I worry about shingles, because I had chicken pox as a kid.  I don't want the monkey pox that is in Texas now.  https://en.mundohispanico.com/case-of-monkey-pox-in-texas/?p2=^UX^xdm297^YYA^us&n=780b85f6&o=1468538 .  People and scientists need to quit playing with nature, thus the Wuhan bat virus. 

Take the shingles vaccine then.

20 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I did have chicken pox when I was a kid, that was no fun. 

There wasn't a vaccine for it when I was a kid.  I caught it when I was 8, and the only bad thing about it was the itching and getting a little bit behind on my school work.  Some teachers would give the worksheets to my Momma to bring home, but some teachers didn't.  I'd take itching over the double school work I had to do.