Over Half of Unvaccinated Americans Say They're Not Concerned About Delta Variant

RETIREDFAN1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have read too many more stories to count about those who had great remorse over that sad decision, whether they got it and almost died or were in the throes of dying. 

I haven't......

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

You have actually posted recently from Newsweek, I thought. And, surely Breitbart and WND and Newsmax wouldn't avoid stories like those spelled out in those links for a political purpose, would they? 

Breitbart, WND, and Newsmax haven't been caught in lies that can be proven.......can any of YOUR libnut sites say that truthfully???

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

More people have died from the vaccine than have from the virus over the last 2 weeks according to the CDC.  Here's your sign!

Sheep don't care....they happily march along doing what their masters tell them to do.......

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your "fact" checkers are irrelevant to all on THIS forum except for you 4 libtards.....anyway i posted an article not a fascistbook post......lol

13 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Those guys are faking it. They are obviously just part of the world wide conspiracy..................

You say it sarcastically but most of us on here firmly believe that.....we have seen the willingness of NBC and others to blatantly lie far too many times.......

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while. The good Lord also gave us brains to figure out how to extend ones life. 

It doesn't matter what new medical gadget or achievement you have, when it is your time, game over.