Over Half of Unvaccinated Americans Say They're Not Concerned About Delta Variant

RETIREDFAN1

16 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Yep, and they've been spreading the virus around D.C. .  I read today that they infected Pelosi's top Aid.  I'm going to be like the Dims when Trump contracted the virus, and say that it serves them right.  Now people are wanting booster shots, because of the Delta variant.  https://www.newsobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article252897923.html.  

They exposed the VP and she is refusing to quarantine.  

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

605000 died in the US, millions around the world. There are last effects for many who contract it. Your naysaying is kinda nuts. But then, Kraken, so...

Are MOST cases not mild?  I know facts get in the way of your propaganda.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

605000 died in the US, millions around the world. There are last effects for many who contract it. Your naysaying is kinda nuts. But then, Kraken, so...

I’m still dealing with digestive issues from Covid today.  Still not getting the vaccine

Most cases of covid are relatively mild. Survival rate is in the 98-99% range. That does not sound all that bad until you start looking at the scale of it all. 1-2% death rate is an awful lot of dead folks when you are talking about scores of millions of people contracting a disease. Even if the mortality rate is "only" 1%...but you manage to reduce the number of infected folks by one million...then there will be 10,000 people still alive that would have died otherwise. That is why mitigation (including vaccines) is important. I dont want to get on Smoaky someday and find out that RF1 or Obi or Monte or Hagar is laying in a hospital on a ventilator. Love thy neighbor...................

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Most cases of covid are relatively mild. Survival rate is in the 98-99% range. That does not sound all that bad until you start looking at the scale of it all. 1-2% death rate is an awful lot of dead folks when you are talking about scores of millions of people contracting a disease. Even if the mortality rate is "only" 1%...but you manage to reduce the number of infected folks by one million...then there will be 10,000 people still alive that would have died otherwise. That is why mitigation (including vaccines) is important. I dont want to get on Smoaky someday and find out that RF1 or Obi or Monte or Hagar is laying in a hospital on a ventilator. Love thy neighbor...................

I agree Love thy neighbor.  But I also strongly distrust they government.  To believe those numbers you just quoted, you first have to trust the numbers put out by the government.  I do not.  They have been wrong and lied at every point during this whole fiasco.  How someone would trust them and think they have your best interest at heart is beyond my comprehension.  I hope it all works out well for all of us.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

No.  I have read of the side effects, and I can't take that risk.  I don't want to have a stroke or a blood clot that could kill me.  

Driving to work has side effects.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Dang! Wow! 
another 200k and will approach the number of babies your politicians murder every single year via abortion. 

• Thanks 1