Critical Race Theory Is Divisive, Stupid & Absurd

RETIREDFAN1

Although the hate and divisiveness being taught under the guise of black history has been exposed numerous times, many are still proponents.  Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why.  Divisiveness, based on class or race is straight out of Karl Marx’s playbook for achieving Communism, after a savage war.  

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

30 minutes ago, Straw said:

We can be made at more than one thing at once. You should try it!

dimnuts are all narrow minded.....since they have to wait to be told how to think by their masters, they can only focus on one thing at a time......:rofl:

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

dimnuts are all narrow minded.....since they have to wait to be told how to think by their masters, they can only focus on one thing at a time......:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Straw said:

We can be made at more than one thing at once. You should try it!

That quote grossly misrepresents how Musk, Bezos, and Zuckerberg make money. Most of their money likely isn't liquid. It's probably tied up in stocks and other investments.

50 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That quote grossly misrepresents how Musk, Bezos, and Zuckerberg make money. Most of their money likely isn't liquid. It's probably tied up in stocks and other investments.

50 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

How they make money is irrelevant, money made is income.

1 minute ago, Purpleforever said:

How they make money is irrelevant, money made is income.

Not necessarily. If you have stocks or a 401(k), you don't pay taxes on it while it's sitting there. If someone owns millions (or Billions, in Bezos' case) of dollars worth of stock, that's wealth, not income. It would be income if he sold shares.

12 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Not necessarily. If you have stocks or a 401(k), you don't pay taxes on it while it's sitting there. If someone owns millions (or Billions, in Bezos' case) of dollars worth of stock, that's wealth, not income. It would be income if he sold shares.

True, but even at that they have rules and regulations that the average American don't have access to

5 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

89ECB131-9AE8-4CD9-B8FE-02E663808EC8.jpeg

Texas senate now uplifting KKK history by passing a bill that bans the teaching of KKK/white supremacy being morally wrong.

In the same bill, they wanna eliminate the teaching of MLK's I Have A Dream speech.

Lol.

Next...I'm sure that they'll make a bill that'll paint Hitler as a misunderstood visionary. 

They can try and rewrite/fictionalize history all they want. Many teachers arent going for it + there are plenty of resources for kids to know the truth anyway.

Nice try rightzis.

14 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Texas senate now uplifting KKK history by passing a bill that bans the teaching of KKK/white supremacy being morally wrong.

In the same bill, they wanna eliminate the teaching of MLK's I Have A Dream speech.

Lol.

Next...I'm sure that they'll make a bill that'll paint Hitler as a misunderstood visionary. 

They can try and rewrite/fictionalize history all they want. Many teachers arent going for it + there are plenty of resources for kids to know the truth anyway.

Nice try rightzis.

Cujo, I'm sure you have a link showing that language in said bill.  I wish you'd post it so we can all see what you are talking about.

19 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Lol.

Nice try rightzis.

Show your proof on this "rumor".  This is a bunch of malarkey that you probably made up or some leftist told you.  If that were done it would be political suicide, and whoever wrote that into any bill would never be elected to office again.  Prove that it's in any bill.  

37 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Lol.

Nice try rightzis.

Total lie.......but thats all you libtards seem to know how to do.......

I’ve had a couple of Liberals that appear to disagree with me on CRT.  

My assertion on CRT is:

1- That it’s being used to teach hate and divisiveness 

2- That the result of this teaching is a race war.

If any of you conservatives have a different opinion on #2, please tell me.  It’s the only reason for #1 that I can see.  I’d love to be wrong, so help me out.

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’ve had a couple of Liberals that appear to disagree with me on CRT.  

My assertion on CRT is:

1- That it’s being used to teach hate and divisiveness 

2- That the result of this teaching is a race war.

If any of you conservatives have a different opinion on #2, please tell me.  It’s the only reason for #1 that I can see.  I’d love to be wrong, so help me out.

Their overall goal is a communist take over........

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep, that’s #3.  So you agree they’re using CRT to initiate a race war?

No that's not the goal.....the goal is to get a communist revolution started....unfortunately for our American libnuts, they haven't found a way to disarm us like Lenin and Mao did to their people.......

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Show your proof on this "rumor".  This is a bunch of malarkey that you probably made up or some leftist told you.  If that were done it would be political suicide, and whoever wrote that into any bill would never be elected to office again.  Prove that it's in any bill.  

I found the article he referred to....from, get this, the Huffington Post....they spouted off a lot of pure crap but didn't bother to post the text of the bill.......go figure......liars one and all......