With Delta cases increasing right now, are schedules going to change?

Monte1076

41 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not true at all actually. Many more 'excess deaths' occurred, and that can firmly be seen as related to Covid. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/24/fact-check-2020-more-deadly-than-recent-years-u-s/3927190001/

🐂 :poop: .....

You = :bait: .......

Annual deaths from the flu and pneumonia have magically disappeared during the plandemic and have been lumped under Covid, along with thousands of other natural causes of death to pad their phony Covid stats .... you are about as reliable as Dr Fauci ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

he's probably one of those i have a degree so I'm intelligent type guys. I have a degree its never once helped me in any situation.  Guys iq is probably sub 100

Actually, he has three degrees, and he has an IQ about 140 or so by one test's indication a long time ago. Your grammar, syntax and sentence structure makes you sound very smart, for sure, not to mention that you are supposedly a coach downgrading the value of having an education. Of course, Retired also is disgusted by public education, as well, despite now currently drawing retirement cash from it. :rofl:

• Grumpy 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Actually, he has three degrees, and he has an IQ about 140 or so by one test's indication a long time ago. Your grammar, syntax and sentence structure makes you sound very smart, for sure, not to mention that you are supposedly a coach downgrading the value of having an education. Of course, Retired also is disgusted by public education, as well, despite now currently drawing retirement cash from it. :rofl:

Lol 1st of all not a coach. 2nd make more money than you and your 3 degrees, 3rd Grammer and punctuation are no sign of intelligence when using a keypad on a phone on a sports thread. 4th, recently scored 122 on an iq test and can prove it. You?

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

he's probably one of those i have a degree so I'm intelligent type guys. I have a degree its never once helped me in any situation.  Guys iq is probably sub 100

That's being generous  ..... 

He's fits the definition President Reagan described about liberals .... He knows a lot that just that just isn’t true .....

• LOL! 2

8 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Lol 1st of all not a coach. 2nd make more money than you and your 3 degrees, 3rd Grammer and punctuation are no sign of intelligence when using a keypad on a phone on a sports thread. 4th, recently scored 122 on an iq test and can prove it. You?

Larry and proof avoid each other for the most part.......:rofl:

• LOL! 2

17 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

1st. Shocker, but yet on a coaching board, like several on here who need to a place to vent. You are probably a fence stander who coaches very well would be my guess. 2nd. Who cares about how much money you make? 3rd. G-r-a-m-m-A-r and it can definitely say something about the person typing it, whether you believe that or not. 4th. Won't call BS on that, and no, I didn't save a test from many years ago and frame it on the wall. Did you yours? 

Didn't know I would have this much fun on a Thursday. 😄

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's being generous  ..... 

He's fits the definition President Reagan described about liberals .... He knows a lot that just that just isn’t true .....

Kirt, I am smarter than you with half my brain tied behind my back, but you do top me big time in trotting out your wonderful life achievements. Tell us that one again about playing golf with the Pentagon boys. :rofl:

• LOL! 2

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

1st. Shocker, but yet on a coaching board, like several on here who need to a place to vent. You are probably a fence stander who coaches very well would be my guess. 2nd. Who cares about how much money you make? 3rd. G-r-a-m-m-A-r and it can definitely say something about the person typing it, whether you believe that or not. 4th. Won't call BS on that, and no, I didn't save a test from many years ago and frame it on the wall. Did you yours? 

Didn't know I would have this much fun on a Thursday. 😄

1st its not a coaching board lol. 2nd you can believe what you want about grammar.  Most genius level mathematicians are horrible with grammar. (I am by no means a genius mathematician). 3rd no i just still have the email bc I took it fairly recently. Yes the day is going by rather quickly for a Thursday. 

50 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Did you just use a fact checker? Lol man all sensible people know they are just another weapon for the liberal globalist machine. About as reliable as Joe Biden.

He lost me when I saw the link was from USA Today. 

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Kirt, I am smarter than you with half my brain tied behind my back, but you do top me big time in trotting out your wonderful life achievements. Tell us that one again about playing golf with the Pentagon boys. :rofl:

What kind of panties do you wear?

• LOL! 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

I don't swing that way, over compensator. You have a fetish you want to discuss with the board???? :rofl:

I'm disappointed in you Barry. I don't travel over to this part of the site much, is it too much to ask for a little bit of intelligence and a clever retort? You are a dumb TobinFrost masquerading as an idiot.  And entirely unimpressive. 0/10, would not reply again. 

• LOL! 2

19 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

1st its not a coaching board lol. 2nd you can believe what you want about grammar.  Most genius level mathematicians are horrible with grammar. (I am by no means a genius mathematician). 3rd no i just still have the email bc I took it fairly recently. Yes the day is going by rather quickly for a Thursday. 

By the by, I really don't care that much about grammar, until someone starts insinuating someone isn't very smart and they do it by mangling up stuff on the way. Know lots of smart folks who don't write perfectly. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Son, I've probably got as much, or more, formal education and degrees as you do .... but like someone else said earlier ... that's not a very accurate measurement of intelligence  ....  some of the dumbest people I have ever encountered in my life were college educated people with no common sense who couldn't pour "urine" out of a boot with directions on the heel .... based on your mind numb libtard responses on Smoaky over the years, I'd say you fit squarely in that category  .....  :woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Helps if I got the reference. 

A LONG time ago, Cheapy set the censor to go to that phrase when a certain word is used that is not allowed which was descriptive of that former member.......:rofl:

• LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Son, I've probably got as much, or more, formal education and degrees as you do .... but like someone else said earlier ... that's not a very accurate measurement of intelligence  ....  some of the dumbest people I have ever encountered in my life were college educated people with no common sense who couldn't pour out of a boot with directions on the heel .... based on your mind numb libtard responses on Smoaky over the years, I'd say you fit squarely in that category  .....  :woot:

Think you couldn't find your own #### with a map or a flashlight, and that you couldn't spell CAT, spotted the C and the T, and my experience has been that the more someone talks about themselves, without being asked, makes predictions that are never right but does it over and over again, they are absolutely the definition of what is below: 

image.jpeg

• LOL! 2

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Helps if I got the reference. 

I went to the Admin panel to see what it replaces, but couldn't find where the censor was anymore....I THINK the only one who ever knew how to do it was Cheapy.......:rofl:

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I went to the Admin panel to see what it replaces, but couldn't find where the censor was anymore....I THINK the only one who ever knew how to do it was Cheapy.......:rofl:

No worries...he didn't hang around so far and give me clarity, so maybe he felt bad whatever it was. 😏

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Think you couldn't find your own #### with a map or a flashlight, and that you couldn't spell CAT, spotted the C and the T, and my experience has been that the more someone talks about themselves, without being asked, makes predictions that are never right but does it over and over again, they are absolutely the definition of what is below: 

image.jpeg

Come see 'em, 'cause I got plenty of 'em  🐂, tender tootsie .....  😂

• LOL! 1