With Delta cases increasing right now, are schedules going to change?

Monte1076

I saw a headline asking if covid survivors need to get vaxxed....?  WHAT?!  That's like referring to someone as a Flu survivor...

I started a thread about all this early last year. Nobody wanted to believe me and I got mocked for suggesting that this was a plandemic. 16 months later and around 90 percent seem to be awake to the notion.  Compared to about 5 percent when I began this journey.. All the mocking was worth it..

What's next? I've seen several propaganda newscasts showing supposed fraud with the paper vaccine cards. Did anyone else immediately realize what the story was really about? This, mixed with all the unvaxed shaming should make everyone see the big picture by now. 

On 7/21/2021 at 2:35 AM, Eagleborn said:

Surely the country/state won’t let fear get the best of it again…… already messing with the stock market. 

I wouldn't put surely on that....there's a lot of Fearmongering going on...just look at this thread...

People have become so afraid of dying that they have stopped living.  And then they shame other people into not living by saying they are killing people.  And the magic bullet is a vaccine that only works if everyone gets it.  So you get vaccinated, but still have to stay home, wear a mask, and avoid people because it doesn't actually work.  And we have given up so much control to the government in the name of public safety, which is how it always is.  We get scared and let the government take more control of our day-to-day lives to get us through this time, and then it never goes back to the way it was!  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I wouldn't put surely on that....there's a lot of Fearmongering going on...just look at this thread...

People have become so afraid of dying that they have stopped living.  And then they shame other people into not living by saying they are killing people.  And the magic bullet is a vaccine that only works if everyone gets it.  So you get vaccinated, but still have to stay home, wear a mask, and avoid people because it doesn't actually work.  And we have given up so much control to the government in the name of public safety, which is how it always is.  We get scared and let the government take more control of our day-to-day lives to get us through this time, and then it never goes back to the way it was!  

Haven’t looked at it since it got moved to the part of the board where cancel culture meets closet liberals. 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Haven’t looked at it since it got moved to the part of the board where cancel culture meets closet liberals. 

You must be confused by brushing up against people not like you, as the 'conservatives' on here, while they do push the silly idea that 'cancel culture' is ongoing, they embrace 'cancel history' endlessly. Oh, and I am a proud liberal, absolutely. 

• Roll Eyes 2