Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tweeted out by a Sooner fan this afternoon: Horns and Aggies blame each other for their rivalry staying dead to this day, but I gotta say, Texas trying to join the SEC and Aggie panicking about i

I just don’t believe that. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Its already been reported they knew. 

This meeting is stupid. Its not even 100℅ about realignment. But the timing of it just makes A&M look stupid regardless of what they actually talk about.... 

Those not associated with A&M say they didn’t. Those with A&M say they did. The special BOR meeting on Monday doesn’t sound like a group that truly knew this was in the works. Either way, if I was an Aggie, I’d be #### at the SEC. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Those not associated with A&M say they didn’t. Those with A&M say they did. The special BOR meeting on Monday doesn’t sound like a group that truly knew this was in the works. Either way, if I was an Aggie, I’d be #### at the SEC. 

Thats not correct. See my quoted tweet from early. Multiple sources are reporting that they confirmed from other schools that A&M was involved. They may not have wanted it but the were involved. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

Interesting 

FB_IMG_1627142424896.jpg

If this happens, if you get those 4 and throw in the NIL, this is best pro league since the USFL or the AFL.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Valhalla said:

You can’t have a “mega” conference if you have Vandy and Miss State in it lol.

Every league gotta have some homecoming teams. 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Thats not correct. See my quoted tweet from early. Multiple sources are reporting that they confirmed from other schools that A&M was involved. They may not have wanted it but the were involved. 

"multiple sources" ....  sounds like CNN reporting another phony political bombshell .... 😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lhornfan said:

I saw the kid from JT pick him off a few times when King threw his direction. 

In that 2019 matchup, Crawford caught one pick. Where'd you get "a few times" from?

The same Kitan Crawford that King torched in 2018 enroute to Longview's first SC in 81 years. Was 6A offensive POTY....I mean scrubs dont accomplish any of that.

What are the resumes of Card and Thompson? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

"multiple sources" ....  sounds like CNN reporting another phony political bombshell .... 😂

None of this is official statements yet you do realize that right... Its all leaked info and unofficial statements from "multiple sources." 

I know you are just tickled pink at the thought of aggy looking like they have egg on their face here but that doesn't mean its the case. You can't just listen to one source thats unofficial then then turn around and ignore another unofficial source simply because you like ones message better. THAT is some cnn level stuff...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

None of this is official statements yet you do realize that right... Its all leaked info and unofficial statements from "multiple sources." 

I know you are just tickled pink at the thought of aggy looking like they have egg on their face here but that doesn't mean its the case. You can't just listen to one source thats unofficial then then turn around and ignore another unofficial source simply because you like ones message better. THAT is some cnn level stuff...

You DO know I am just pulling your chain ... for the most part? ..... 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ANTI said:

In that 2019 matchup, Crawford caught one pick. Where'd you get "a few times" from?

The same Kitan Crawford that King torched in 2018 enroute to Longview's first SC in 81 years. Was 6A offensive POTY....I mean scrubs dont accomplish any of that.

What are the resumes of Card and Thompson? 

LOL! King threw for like 115 yards and 3 picks in that game. But yeah let’s discuss the year before to fit your narrative. 

Both King and Hudson Card were Honorable Mention All-State their senior years. 

So you are telling me that because King was 6A player of the year in 2018 when Longview won state - but "dropped" to HM All State his senior year - he is automatically better than either QB at Texas?

I want to make it clear that I have nothing against King, and I think he should be pretty good at ATM. But there are literally 100s of top high school QBs that don't produce as expected at the university level. Not saying this will happen to him, but let's let him play a few games before we honor him the next best thing in College Station. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I miss Typer Woods. 

Since I can't do any more reactions for a period of time, I'll just say "I do too".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WETSU said:

Agreed. I actually thing King is limited as a practice guy. His legs are such a weapon and you don't see that in a scrimmage or practice. 

But your point is correct. Nobody knows what's really going to happen with QB for these two teams just yet. Its picking two unknowns based off the color jersey not anything meaningful. 

Just judging from what y'all have posted and the little recruiting news I read about him, he sounds like a Jerrod Heard type player.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

LOL! King threw for like 115 yards and 3 picks in that game. But yeah let’s discuss the year before to fit your narrative. 

Both King and Hudson Card were Honorable Mention All-State their senior years. 

So you are telling me that because King was 6A player of the year in 2018 when Longview won state - but "dropped" to HM All State his senior year - he is automatically better than either QB at Texas?

I want to make it clear that I have nothing against King, and I think he should be pretty good at ATM. But there are literally 100s of top high school QBs that don't produce as expected at the university level. Not saying this will happen to him, but let's let him play a few games before we honor him the next best thing in College Station. 

King was not good his senior season. He really shouldn’t have even made honorable mention.

 I like King, but his senior year was poor for what he and the Lobos did the season before.

In that game at JT King was straight up bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

LOL! King threw for like 115 yards and 3 picks in that game. But yeah let’s discuss the year before to fit your narrative. 

 

You said that you saw Kitan Crawford catch a few INTs from King.

You saw nothing because that was definitely not true....he caught one. Now you're switching it up talking about the total picks that he threw in the game. And I'm the one with a narrative. Yeah, okay.

I dont bring narratives to sports. Casuals who never played the game are into that business.

Need I remind you that I am not an Aggie fan. I just know talent when I see it....pure football minded. Not fanboy minded.

When I judge a QBs talent level...I judge it by his total body of work + skills (the eye test). Not just one bad game that you happen to see on TV.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

King was not good his senior season. He really shouldn’t have even made honorable mention.

 I like King, but his senior year was poor for what he and the Lobos did the season before.

In that game at JT King was straight up bad.

He was not as strong his SR year. 

But he also played hurt the entire year.

He's looked fine since being at A&M though...back to his old self. Jimbo has done a good job on him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ANTI said:

You said that you saw Kitan Crawford catch a few INTs from King.

You saw nothing because that was definitely not true....he caught one. Now you're switching it up talking about the total picks that he threw in the game. And I'm the one with a narrative. Yeah, okay.

I dont bring narratives to sports. Casuals who never played the game are into that business.

Need I remind you that I am not an Aggie fan. I just know talent when I see it....pure football minded. Not fanboy minded.

When I judge a QBs talent level...I judge it by his total body of work + skills (the eye test). Not just one bad game that you happen to see on TV.

 

Casuals is a JohnnyFootball term

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ANTI said:

He was not as strong his SR year. 

But he also played hurt the entire year.

He's looked fine since being at A&M though...back to his old self. Jimbo has done a good job on him. 

That’s good, what was his injury during his senior year, I don’t remember?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

King reminds me of case McCoy at first glance.  

Helmet is too big on both of them, ha!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That’s good, what was his injury during his senior year, I don’t remember?

 

14 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That’s good, what was his injury during his senior year, I don’t remember?

I dont think very many people outside of Longview (if any) knew about it. He toughed it out though....I can PM it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...