Biden on CNN Townhall

Hagar

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Again only about 150 people attended, yet folks are comfortable with him getting 81 Million votes.  Had Trump been there it would’ve been packed.  Then there’s this.

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/walton-and-johnson/content/2021-07-22-dementia-watch-bidens-confusing-word-salad-from-last-nights-cnn-townhall/

Still counting noses, discounting Covid precautions, are ya? Good stuff and never gets old. 

Had a Republican friend of mine tell me today that he watched it, and he said no matter how he feels about policies of President Biden, he doesn't doubt that he sincerely wants to do what he thinks he is right by the country, and that he has principles related to that. He also said that he never felt truly that way about Trump, although he voted for him. Whatcha think about that? 

• Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Still counting noses, discounting Covid precautions, are ya? Good stuff and never gets old. 

Had a Republican friend of mine tell me today that he watched it, and he said no matter how he feels about policies of President Biden, he doesn't doubt that he sincerely wants to do what he thinks he is right by the country, and that he has principles related to that. He also said that he never felt truly that way about Trump, although he voted for him. Whatcha think about that? 

He should switch to the dims.......sounds like another establishment RINO to me....probably a member of the chamber of commerce......:rofl:

13 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

How much you pay them? So Democrat of you. I assume alcohol was provided of course?

Wait, are you saying that it is 'Democrat of' me, because I have friends and relatives who think differently than me???? If so, I will take that as a compliment, although you may have meant it in your beginning English as a slur. 

• LOL! 1

53 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He is sincerely an idiot.

• LOL! 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You serious about what I think?  Okay, think about this from four year ago:

I post to you - Had a Democratic friend of mine that said no matter how he feels about policies of President Trump, he doesn’t doubt that he sincerely wants to do what he thinks is right by the country, and that he has principles related to that.  He also said that he never felt truly that way about Obama, although he voted for him.

Now you read that, remember your reaction.  Mines the same about your post.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And the sound of crickets is deafening.  😂😂😂😂😂

Some of us still work, Grampy.  🙄
And if you use 'principles and Trump' in the same sentence, you are just fooling around or courting hellfire, and both options are bleak. Every word out of his mouth was first whispering in his ear first on any real policy issue, and the rest was pandering nonsense, and you have to know that. 

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And if you use 'principles and Trump' in the same sentence, you are just fooling around or courting hellfire, and both options are bleak. Every word out of his mouth was first whispering in his ear first on any real policy issue, and the rest was pandering nonsense, and you have to know that. 

Hmmm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Thus the point of my post.  Using Biden and principles in the same sentence has the same reaction to me.  So you see now, what I thought of your post.  😂😂😂

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

087EF3AD-7B11-42F2-9955-CD1A3A859469.png

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

It’s glaring obvious from the Town Hall, Biden is not mentally fit to be President.  Unfortunately, the Dems didn’t put a VP in place fit to replace him.  We’re in a nine line bind.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-hannity-biden-performance-cnn-town-hall-disaster

It's glaringly obvious that the country can survive 6 months to a year no matter how incompetent the leadership is...until their policies pass congress and are implemented...then look out...there's only so much they can do with EO's... 

16 hours ago, Hagar said:

Thus the point of my post.  Using Biden and principles in the same sentence has the same reaction to me.  So you see now, what I thought of your post.  😂😂😂

I've noticed some of these chumps don't ever actually respond or reply to what's being said.  They just continue to ramble on about other things like Ole Joe

5 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I've noticed some of these chumps don't ever actually respond or reply to what's being said.  They just continue to ramble on about other things like Ole Joe

Says the scholar and political analyst who asked if I wore panties. Yeah, your insight is admirable. :rofl: