Biden on CNN Townhall

Hagar

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is climate change real? Do you believe in the Big Lie? Do you follow QANON and believe in Jewish lasers? Do you see Trump as a man of intelligence and fitness? More of a sanity test than history, I would say. 

So knowing your Senators & how many on SCOTUS is to tough?  Guess it is for Democrats.  😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, JETT said:

So you're for more restrictions on voting?

100%!!!!!

There should be some basic understanding of our government, our present country and our history.

I also believe there should be some basic world history knowledge, geography knowledge and knowledge of current affairs. 
I don’t mean super difficult stuff, I mean people should know where Australia is or what is the most populated country in the world, what is the capital of Mexico, pretty simple stuff.

What continent does the USA reside?

Oblivious people of any political leaning shouldn’t be allowed to vote. 

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

100%!!!!!

There should be some basic understanding of our government, our present country and our history.

I also believe there should be some basic world history knowledge, geography knowledge and knowledge of current affairs. 
I don’t mean super difficult stuff, I mean people should know where Australia is or what is the most populated country in the world, what is the capital of Mexico, pretty simple stuff.

What continent does the USA reside?

Oblivious people of any political leaning shouldn’t be allowed to vote. 

👍

It was quite obvious during the campaigning and debates to win the Democratic nomination for president Biden was missing half his brain function.

Competing Democrats called him out numerous times on and off the debate stage(s). 
Yet, here we are where enough people still voted for him just because they didn’t want to vote for Trump (that is not an admission of a real win or he received 81 million votes).

Biden was protected throughout the process and installed and now we have a President who walks up to reporters and yells that he’s had his butt wiped. 

Unbelievable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

42502EE1-6AB4-4809-B7E4-CF9036B2FFB7.png

This from the guy who said Trump might live to be 200 years old, despite subsisting on Big Macs and golfing with a cart, and who was recently heavily criticized for his drunk behavior and inappropriate behavior while on the job as 'physician'. He's a tool. 

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

This from the guy who said Trump might live to be 200 years old, despite subsisting on Big Macs and golfing with a cart, and who was recently heavily criticized for his drunk behavior and inappropriate behavior while on the job as 'physician'. He's a tool. 

Doesn’t change the fact Joe is unfit. If Trump rolled up to reporters and said the very same words you’d have a breakdown as would all of the MSM.

You’d be calling for his resignation and/or the 25th to be used to remove him. 

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

23 hours ago, JETT said:

You do realize those ballots say Utah correct? A state biden lost 🤡

Utah will always be a red state at least as long as the LDS community has the highest population percent.  Arizona used to be highly populated by members of the LDS church, but that percentage is down to 6%.  Only two Democrat Presidents have won Arizona since it has become a state, and those are Clinton in 1996 and Biden in 2020.  The Catholic Church population makes up 14.2% of Arizona's population.  Which is probably why we saw the shenanigans in vote counting there.  

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Utah will always be a red state at least as long as the LDS community has the highest population percent.  Arizona used to be highly populated by members of the LDS church, but that percentage is down to 6%.  Only two Democrat Presidents have won Arizona since it has become a state, and those are Clinton in 1996 and Biden in 2020.  The Catholic Church population makes up 14.2% of Arizona's population.  Which is probably why we saw the shenanigans in vote counting there.  

👌

31 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The Catholic Church population makes up 14.2% of Arizona's population.  Which is probably why we saw the shenanigans in vote counting there.  

The Catholic Church has voting issues???? What? 

And, are you saying that President Biden won, and the whole recounting is nonsense? 

44 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Why Romney???

They were fooled by a donkey in an elephant suit.  He will not be re-elected to the Senate.  I think if Representative Burgess Owens wants to take his seat he can easily.   

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The Catholic Church has voting issues???? What? 

And, are you saying that President Biden won, and the whole recounting is nonsense? 

Let's say they some have ethics issues.  A few Hail Mary's and Our Father's can remove their guilt just as it did the fictional mobster Don Corleone and the real Joe and Ted Kennedy.