Waskom and Gunter got beef???????????

mikehoncho

13 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You should visit the Political Forum more......lol.....we like your insight.....😂

If I visit too much I'll get banned 🤣 I'm amazed at my own restraint between yesterday and today. I normally have none, lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

I don't have a beef with Gunter, I would love to play them again but that will only happen in the state finals since we changed regions 4 or 5 years ago. Waskom has to get by some very good teams to reach the finals, EF, Daingerfield, Newton, Franklin, West Rusk and maybe East Bernard they will all be in the mix. Gunter has a tough road also with Canadian, Idalou , Childress and others. Here's to a good run all and sorry if I missed your team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

@Eagle22 Is this true? Did someone eat all the beef already? 

Apparently the other night, Arby's was completely out! And a few days later, several Taco Bells were also out!

So who knows what is going on with all of the beef! LOL!

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, DieHardCubFan said:

Apparently the other night, Arby's was completely out! And a few days later, several Taco Bells were also out!

So who knows what is going on with all of the beef! LOL!

Arby’s being out of beef? Sounds like the end times… 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 6:18 AM, quickshot said:

Good stuff.. but I do believe waskom was at the 7 on 7 state tournament.. they lost to the winner of the tournament.   

Oh lord, we've got a guy putting stock into 7 on 7, LMAO. 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 8/3/2021 at 6:18 AM, quickshot said:

Good stuff.. but I do believe waskom was at the 7 on 7 state tournament.. they lost to the winner of the tournament.   

Franklin was also in 7 on 7 made it to the final 4 and lost to the champion by 4.. But that has nothing to do with 11 man football

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eagle22 said:

Oh lord, we've got a guy putting stock into 7 on 7, LMAO. 

I think I was saying waskom must be able to pass if they did that good.   Bc I guess u have to have a passing game to win state. I'm definitely not betting anything on 7 on 7 haha.. 

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin was also in 7 on 7 made it to the final 4 and lost to the champion by 4.. But that has nothing to do with 11 man football

Oh I know brother .. I was responding to someone post. I'm ready for waskom Franklin rematch!! 

35 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Oh I know brother .. I was responding to someone post. I'm ready for waskom Franklin rematch!! 

Everyone was talking about how young waskom was... But i was shocked to see that Franklin brought back more then waskom. I was thinking waskom would bring back like 10/9

20 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Waskom brings back most of the team that lost to Franklin by 1 with a backup Qb. Wont be anyone worried about Gunter. 

You guys won't be because you'll be playing hoops by then and we all know Gunter stinks at basketball. No one plays!

2 hours ago, Eagle22 said:

You guys won't be because you'll be playing hoops by then and we all know Gunter stinks at basketball. No one plays

Hahhahahahhha waskom will be playing football late December unless covid takes the team down..Gunter will be playing basketball first week of December when they done with their region 

4 hours ago, Eagle22 said:

You guys won't be because you'll be playing hoops by then and we all know Gunter stinks at basketball. No one plays!

Thats just silliness. Waskom will be in the semifinals as will Gunter but Franklin and Canadian will have their say on who gets to the big show as well.