DeShaun Watson On The Trade Block

Aren't the Texans and Aaron Rogers....I mean Green Bay,  in negotiations also for a "person"--seems that may be the norm these days--some players want a masseuse, others just want an old friend or whatever they are. LOL. 

Cobb trying to get back to Green Bay, I don't blame him.

On the Deshaun Watson issue I don't think anything will come of it.

Now on his trade block issue: he'll be traded for basically a bag of chips cause the Texans with or without O'Brien are dumb as a box of rocks. They'll find a way to lose in that trade. 

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Cobb trying to get back to Green Bay, I don't blame him.

On the Deshaun Watson issue I don't think anything will come of it.

Now on his trade block issue: he'll be traded for basically a bag of chips cause the Texans with or without O'Brien are dumb as a box of rocks. They'll find a way to lose in that trade. 

I've heard that's a done deal.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CR32FwXDQZc/ .  That's not much of an addition at his age.  It hurts the Texaint's, because they're shorthanded with quality or even decent receivers.  

6 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I don’t understand how Elliot got six games suspended or what not and this guy has 24 accusations and nothing happens. I know the reason lol. 

I agree, and his allegation held far less water than all of the accusers of Watson.  Nothing has been done to him by the NFL.  

6 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I agree, and his allegation held far less water than all of the accusers of Watson.  Nothing has been done to him by the NFL.  

Goodell needs to be put on the spot and asked why the double standard ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Goodell needs to be put on the spot and asked why the double standard ....

The only possible explanation is that he wants the Texaint's to be at least a little competitive.  I don't know how many prime time games they're in, because I don't care about their schedule.  It also might bring more fans to the Texans games since they're having a hard time selling tickets.  

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The only possible explanation is that he wants the Texaint's to be at least a little competitive.  I don't know how many prime time games they're in, because I don't care about their schedule.  It also might bring more fans to the Texans games since they're having a hard time selling tickets.  

If that's his reasoning/excuse he needs to be sued and fired .....