Class 3A Division 2 Pigskin preseason ratings

Wild74

8 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Worked good against Canadian i see. Oh that's right they rolled y'all.  Know who the didn't roll? Franklin who lost by 1. They have almost everyone coming back. They squeezed by waskom by 1. Who has everyone coming back... its easy to lead the state when you play cupcakes all year. Gunter is a good program but Waskom owns Gunter.

Franklin brings back 9/8 Waskom 7/8 per DC for your numbers

1 hour ago, Eagle22 said:

Far from clueless. Two things I know, Gunter will be there at the end and you're a special kinda dumb. Good luck this year. 

I think everyone knows Gunter will be good but I wouldn’t just assume y’all will be there in the end. It takes one bad game and you are bouncing a 🏀 !

11 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

Timbo, I’m officially challenging you to a crow eatin contest. I love those Gunter tigers. 

Saw where Gunter had 110 show up for workouts, where da hell yall get all those kids? Man I counted around 40 give or take for both our squads SMH

12 hours ago, JETT said:

Saw where Gunter had 110 show up for workouts, where da hell yall get all those kids? Man I counted around 40 give or take for both our squads SMH

I guess tradition builds numbers.  The young ones can’t wait til they get in high school. 

1 hour ago, wingtveer said:

Thank you sir. How t those wildcats gonna be ?  Hope y’all have a great season!

Alot of hustle and heart from what I've seen the past 3 days, not alot of depth at the moment.... next year and the 2 years after that will be a cesspool of athletes along with size, im looking forward to that group of kids they've been playing together since peewee