Violent brawl inside Brooklyn Pizzeria…

Wild74

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Pineapple.  Mushrooms belong on a pizza, preferably canned or jarred with pepperoni, black olives, and extra cheese.  

No pineapple...and no olives or anchovies. Tried a mac and cheese pizza at a place called Hells Kitchen in Manitou Springs, Colorado and it was (surprisingly) really good.

11 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

No pineapple...and no olives or anchovies. Tried a mac and cheese pizza at a place called Hells Kitchen in Manitou Springs, Colorado and it was (surprisingly) really good.

Green olives I will agree, but black (ripe) olives are great.  I also hate green pepper on pizza.  I can remember when I worked at Pizza Inn the summer of 1987 and they offered anchovies those things would stink up the joint when they were cooked.  I used to think that the only people that ordered them were those that didn't want others to eat their pizza, but that would be a huge sacrifice on the taste buds. 

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Green olives I will agree, but black (ripe) olives are great.  I also hate green pepper on pizza.  I can remember when I worked at Pizza Inn the summer of 1987 and they offered anchovies those things would stink up the joint when they were cooked.  I used to think that the only people that ordered them were those that didn't want others to eat their pizza, but that would be a huge sacrifice on the taste buds. 

Talkin’ about those anchovies is startin’ to give me one of my Mustard Sardine & cracker cravin’s., Dave...😜