Violent brawl inside Brooklyn Pizzeria…

Language alert, even though it is hard to tell with all the hollering going on. New York is a mess, they can't get rid of that mayor quick enough. 

The hoodlums in the black t-shirts are part of the lesser-known spinoff group of Antifa. They call themselves Antipizza. .

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

What's wrong with that? As long as you order them...

Was thinking they didn't.....lol

7 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Must have put mushrooms on the pizza........

Pineapple.  Mushrooms belong on a pizza, preferably canned or jarred with pepperoni, black olives, and extra cheese.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Pineapple.  Mushrooms belong on a pizza, preferably canned or jarred with pepperoni, black olives, and extra cheese.  

Yeah....if they put pineapple on mine id prolly react the same way....😂😂😂

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Yeah....if they put pineapple on mine id prolly react the same way....😂😂😂

And you would be completely justified for doing so lol

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

No pineapple...and no olives or anchovies. Tried a mac and cheese pizza at a place called Hells Kitchen in Manitou Springs, Colorado and it was (surprisingly) really good.

11 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

No pineapple...and no olives or anchovies. Tried a mac and cheese pizza at a place called Hells Kitchen in Manitou Springs, Colorado and it was (surprisingly) really good.

Green olives I will agree, but black (ripe) olives are great.  I also hate green pepper on pizza.  I can remember when I worked at Pizza Inn the summer of 1987 and they offered anchovies those things would stink up the joint when they were cooked.  I used to think that the only people that ordered them were those that didn't want others to eat their pizza, but that would be a huge sacrifice on the taste buds. 

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Green olives I will agree, but black (ripe) olives are great.  I also hate green pepper on pizza.  I can remember when I worked at Pizza Inn the summer of 1987 and they offered anchovies those things would stink up the joint when they were cooked.  I used to think that the only people that ordered them were those that didn't want others to eat their pizza, but that would be a huge sacrifice on the taste buds. 

Talkin’ about those anchovies is startin’ to give me one of my Mustard Sardine & cracker cravin’s., Dave...😜

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Talkin’ about those anchovies is startin’ to give me one of my Mustard Sardine & cracker cravin’s., Dave...😜

Nothing wrong with sardines and crackers. I prefer the sardines in hot sauce.

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

#Old people problems 

Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it,.,😜

• Haha 1