Rapper shot 64 times in front of Chicago jail....

CarthDawg77

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I said you were worried, hence why I said it. The ten people on Smoaky are the only people in the world you discuss such topics? I doubt it. Who started threads makes no difference when you come running into every single thread that even remotely has anything to do with race. In which this one really even didn’t get you still interject race into it. Such a cliche to call someone a hater for getting called on your bs.

Let's see. You started by misquoting me about whites getting arrested. Then you accuse me of always bringing up race when I respond on threada about race yet you come at me and not the ones who bring it up more than me. The hypocrisy of it all. No need for us to interact. You're an hypocritical idiot to me and nothing beneficial can come from us interacting. I seem to be a large part of your day but not anymore. 

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Let's see. You started by misquoting me about whites getting arrested. Then you accuse me of always bringing up race when I respond on threada about race yet you come at me and not the ones who bring it up more than me. The hypocrisy of it all. No need for us to interact. You're an hypocritical idiot to me and nothing beneficial can come from us interacting. I seem to be a large part of your day but not anymore. 

I didn’t misquote anything. Go back and read. You are a race baiter pure and simple. I bet you have 0 replies to any topic other than race related. Just own it.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I didn’t misquote anything. Go back and read. You are a race baiter pure and simple. I bet you have 0 replies to any topic other than race related. Just own it.

What I reply to is my business. Like I said, shouldn't the ones who start it be called the race baiters. You choose to view and reply to my post. That's a you problem.