The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

15 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

they are very young should not even be in the top ten don't all you agree last year in the playoff Thompson had to start five 9th grader because of this virus

Stop that excuse please, that was only for 1 game. 

46 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

they are very young should not even be in the top ten don't all you agree last year in the playoff Thompson had to start five 9th grader because of this virus

It spared them what would have been embarrassment the following week. It worked out the best way it possibly could for WOS. 

22 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

The Stangs will be much better this Fall.   I see them meeting up with Carthage and then Carthage sending them home.    

might  be but drought it Carthage will be loaded with SR leadership ton of SR

On 7/28/2021 at 7:55 PM, BlackShirtD said:

The Stangs will be much better this Fall.   I see them meeting up with Carthage and then Carthage sending them home.    

no cant happen Carthage might be watching  the state finials from home same for wo-s you do see I put (might)

38 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

no cant happen Carthage might be watching  the state finials from home same for wo-s you do see I put (might)

If Carthage watches from home this year with that defense, it will mean that the new O-line couldn't get it together and/or the new QB didn't play to the standard that has been filled by pretty much all of them in the Surratt era.  

I'm willing to bet the new key players figure it out and they make it again.  

• powerlifter changed the title to freshmen last year played in the game we lost
  • Stoney changed the title to The Official Powerlifter Thread
  • Stoney featured and unfeatured this topic