Jump to content

Rep. Jordan DESTROYS the Sham Pelosi Circus!!!


Recommended Posts

Pelosi is shaming the whole country and the best some Libs can come up with is Ohio State?  Lmbo.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why didn't 'Coach' report what he saw at Ohio State? 

Not surprised at your reply...like I said above...the Biden administration is going down faster than Liberace so all the dumbocrats can do is try their best to deflect any and all attention away from him...this will be the game plan till they decide to put poor ole' Joe out to pasture and appoint Queen Marshmallow to her rightful throne...and then it will get real good!!!! LOLOLOL!!! 

  • Like 1
  • Grumpy Old Men 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Not surprised at your reply...like I said above...the Biden administration is going down faster than Liberace so all the dumbocrats can do is try their best to deflect any and all attention away from him...this will be the game plan till they decide to put poor ole' Joe out to pasture and appoint Queen Marshmallow to her rightful throne...and then it will get real good!!!! LOLOLOL!!! 

You got that 💩 right.  Biden has things so effed up, all they can do is deflect by trying to pin something on Trump.  And she didn’t want Jordan on the committee because he’d be asking her why she didn’t increase security, especially since she was forewarned there may be trouble.  Ask her that, she’d have to come back with, Your a lying dogface pony soldier.   😂😂😂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You got that 💩 right.  Biden has things so effed up, all they can do is deflect by trying to pin something on Trump.  And she didn’t want Jordan on the committee because he’d be asking her why she didn’t increase security, especially since she was forewarned there may be trouble.  Ask her that, she’d have to come back with, Your a lying dogface pony soldier.   😂😂😂

E95BFD9F-59B5-40B9-ADDA-BAF0ADD8AD22.png

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Oh Lord, I'm gonna have nightmares from seeing that pic!!!!! LOLOL!!!

 

😱👺😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why didn't 'Coach' report what he saw at Ohio State? 

If Trump committed crimes, as so many in the media and so many Democrats have told us, why isn't DOJ charging him under Biden? I mean, if it's that obvious, you'd think that Biden's DOJ would immediately want to bring charges, right?

I mean, over 500 people have been charged and arrested for the events of January 6, 2021. If Trump "Incited a riot" or "Incited an insurrection", why isn't he being charged?

We can play "why didn't" games all day, Barry.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

If Trump committed crimes, as so many in the media and so many Democrats have told us, why isn't DOJ charging him under Biden? I mean, if it's that obvious, you'd think that Biden's DOJ would immediately want to bring charges, right?

I mean, over 500 people have been charged and arrested for the events of January 6, 2021. If Trump "Incited a riot" or "Incited an insurrection", why isn't he being charged?

We can play "why didn't" games all day, Barry.

Don't you know that doesn't fit the MSM talking points for Mr. Parrot. He was told to deflect and bring up Rep Jordan's past or what they seem to think is his past as a coach. Parrots can only do what they are taught to do. "Barry want a Deflect, squawk, Barry want a Deflect!!!" lol

  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...