Candidate Backed By Twice Impeached Ex POTUS Loses In Texas

BarryLaverty

From the article:

“It’s possible Ellzey benefitted from Democratic voters who participated in the runoff to rebuff Trump”.

Fascinating that there are so many afflicted so bad with TDS.  Btw, TDS started as a joke.  It’s no longer that, it’s a real and disturbing mental illness.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Add a "W" to the front and an "E" to the end of HOR and you have a pretty good description of most of our political leaders.

At least the R's haven’t gone complete 🦇 :poop: crazy like the dims ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ellzey was the better candidate ... Wright's campaign manager hurt her chances running false ads against Ellzey .... Ellzey will get President Trump’s backing 100% as the Republicans take back the HOR  ....

With both candidates being from the GOP it was also natural for dimwits to vote against who ever Trump endorsed. 

The "sectional" breakdown of the district is interesting.

The "southeastern" part of Tarrant county (which includes parts of Arlington and Mansfield, I think) in that district had almost 340,000 registered voters. Ellis county had around 120,000 registered voters, and Navarro county had around 30,000 registered voters.

Turnout wise, in the Tarrant county "section" there was a 7% turnout. There was almost a 10% turnout in Ellis, and almost an 11% turnout in Navarro.

You'd think that, looking at those numbers, that Susan Wright would have had a distinct advantage, just based on the numbers. It seems that a surprising number of people in the Tarrant county section turned out for Ellzey.

55 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

God help us if you were even a third as clever as you apparently think you are.  

Thankfully you are just lame and not in the least bit challenging. 

Are you imagining me in panties again? You have some serious issues, I think, if so. 

• Stinks 1

29 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you imagining me in panties again? You have some serious issues, I think, if so. 

Are you implying you wear panties? Its okay, we all guessed you did!

• LOL! 2

41 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well I tried to imagine you as competent and intelligent but my imagination is not strong enough for a reach that impossibly far.  

• LOL! 2

21 minutes ago, Straw said:

Are you implying you wear panties? Its okay, we all guessed you did!

First, your momma. Second, he asked about that possibility one day, as he can't fathom anyone who thinks different or smarter than his numbskull being anyone but a female, I guess. :rofl:

• Stinks 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

First, your momma. Second, he asked about that possibility one day, as he can't fathom anyone who thinks different or smarter than his numbskull being anyone but a female, I guess. :rofl:

It actually wasn't a slam on females, but even if it was, good luck getting me canceled on this East Texas Sports Forum.  Your crybaby cancel culture has no powers here Barry!

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

From the article:

“It’s possible Ellzey benefitted from Democratic voters who participated in the runoff to rebuff Trump”.

Fascinating that there are so many afflicted so bad with TDS.  Btw, TDS started as a joke.  It’s no longer that, it’s a real and disturbing mental illness.

That they are, about 2 months ago I read this letter to Miss Manners from a woman complaining about her Trump supporting college friend.  After reading it, it was easy to deduce that she was trying to get Miss Manners to side with her, and show that she was anti-Trump as well.  It backfired.  https://www.uexpress.com/life/miss-manners/2021/05/27

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

That they are, about 2 months ago I read this letter to Miss Manners from a woman complaining about her Trump supporting college friend.  After reading it, it was easy to deduce that she was trying to get Miss Manners to side with her, and show that she was anti-Trump as well.  It backfired.  https://www.uexpress.com/life/miss-manners/2021/05/27

That link doesn't work.

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You left out “& Twice Acquitted” in your slanted thread title, Marge...🙄

The entire meaning of impeachment has changed forever since Pelosi decided to use it as a purely phony political tool ....