Surprise! Capitol officer complaining of Jan. 6 riot revealed as BLM activist

RETIREDFAN1

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Wait so since he's an activist he can't complain when under attack? 

Not at all the meaning....he can complain all be wants.......however he should not be considered an impartial witness........

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Not at all the meaning....he should not be considered an impartial witness........

Colmes, if this was an act and he was the only witness, that's one thing but it's all on tape. If BLM stormed the capitol and a klansmen complained, he may just have a point. 

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Colmes, if this was an act and he was the only witness, that's one thing but it's all on tape. If BLM stormed the capitol and a klansmen complained, he may just have a point. 

God requires TWO witnesses...read up up on that Bible.....since he is NOT the only witness your post has no relevance to the thread.....

Just now, mikehoncho said:

The point I took from it was that he supported riots and rioters in other instances. But now he's a crying victim.

Wait just because he supports the BLM movement he supports riots. Didn't see proof of that in the story 

7 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I see where you’re coming from, but we all know this person has a particular agenda he’s pushing..obviously.

Trump Supporters pushes that one enough of their own. Haven't seen capitol video of it but have seen plenty of trump supporters using that word online. 

9 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Yeah I saw where the article said it but they never stated where they got the info. Did I miss something?

Literally his own, personal social media.... His twitter...

So yea, I guess you did miss something.  I'd say something like "Nice try though" but it wasn't. Trying to come at the Honcho... Nobody catches the Honcho sleeping! 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

17 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Trump Supporters pushes that one enough of their own. Haven't seen capitol video of it but have seen plenty of trump supporters using that word online. 

Show the body cam footage. Show the plenty you have seen online 

4 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Show the body cam footage. Show the plenty you have seen online 

1:50 mark

Just the first 3 that came up in a search. But it looks like blacks get off easily because they are racist to a lot of nationalities. They seem to enjoy telling people to go back home

44 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Don't see any of THEM testifying.....

43 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Literally his own, personal social media.... His twitter...

So yea, I guess you did miss something.  I'd say something like "Nice try though" but it wasn't. Trying to come at the Honcho... Nobody catches the Honcho sleeping! 

Dude he's just holding a black lives matter sign. So because I think black lives matter I supports riots? I saw him in DC. I'll go look again. 

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Don't see any of THEM testifying.....

So are you really trying to find a defense for this riot? I know a lot of you can't stand my post but not one time have I ever tried to defend rioters. 

Just now, ctown81 said:

Dude he's just holding a black lives matter sign. So because I think black lives matter I supports riots? I saw him in DC. I'll go look again. 

Dude you still aren't paying enough attention.  I'm referring to his twitter post, that the article shows you the screenshot of.  He indicates that the rioting in Kenosha was an appropriate response.  But I like how you noticed him talking about being called the N word but didn't notice anything else apparently. 🤔

So you are one of those people that wants to make everything about race..  That's all I'm getting from this.  

4 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I agree, I believe black lives matter but the riots etc is nonsense JMO

16 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Dude you still aren't paying enough attention.  I'm referring to his twitter post, that the article shows you the screenshot of.  He indicates that the rioting in Kenosha was an appropriate response.  But I like how you noticed him talking about being called the N word but didn't notice anything else apparently. 🤔

So you are one of those people that wants to make everything about race..  That's all I'm getting from this.  

Or I just really missed it.

6 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Dude this whole thing is about race. So when I talk about race in a post about race that's what you get. 

Well anyway. You're right. Didn't click on that individual tweet. Definitely not helping him. 

• Thanks 1