Surprise! Capitol officer complaining of Jan. 6 riot revealed as BLM activist

RETIREDFAN1

Just now, ctown81 said:

Dude this whole thing is about race. So when I talk about race in a post about race that's what you get. 

Well anyway. You're right. Didn't click on that individual tweet. Definitely not helping him. 

I see your point there, given that the title mentions BLM and what not.  Would have been better for it to highlight the hypocrisy as opposed to the BLM part.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Wait just because he supports the BLM movement he supports riots. Didn't see proof of that in the story 

Did you miss the BLM and ANTIFA involvement in the riots, looting, burning and domestic terrorism for months?  ....  Did he support that activity? .....

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

1:50 mark

Just the first 3 that came up in a search. But it looks like blacks get off easily because they are racist to a lot of nationalities. They seem to enjoy telling people to go back home

BET... Black Entertainment Television...🙄 For a bunch of folks always harping about “Equality”, blacks sure go overboard to be separatists... 

I wonder how long a “White Entertainment Television” station would be on the air before Jesse, Al, & the rest would picket the station?🤔

When does Black Facebook or Black Amazon launch? FUBU...I know, FUBU is Already it’s own racist company.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

BET... Black Entertainment Television...🙄 For a bunch of folks always harping about “Equality”, blacks sure go overboard to be separatists... 

I wonder how long a “White Entertainment Television” station would be on the air before Jesse, Al, & the rest would picket the station?🤔

When does Black Facebook or Black Amazon launch? FUBU...I know, FUBU is Already it’s own racist company.

You know white people on BET right? 

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

White Liberals? But of Course....🤨

Can't believe you made the white entertainment television argument. BET was created in 1980, how many networks catered to blacks back then you think? Why would a white channel be needed when they dominated the airways. You now what, that's a mute point. There are other cultures with tv that no one bats an eye at. Never heard you complain about Telemundo.

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Can't believe you made the white entertainment television argument. BET was created in 1980, how many networks catered to blacks back then you think? Why would a white channel be needed when they dominated the airways. You now what, that's a mute point. There are other cultures with tv that no one bats an eye at. Never heard you complain about Telemundo.

Why do white liberals own BET? Do they not think that blacks can create their own station without them? Or Run it? Or Finance it?  Or could it be that they just like to get even richer on the backs of blacks?  Just an honest question...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Why do white liberals own BET? Do they not think that blacks can create their own station without them? Or Run it? Or Finance it?  Or could it be that they just like to get even richer on the backs of blacks?  Just an honest question...

It started black owned and was flourishing but Viacom offered the big bucks just like they did with everyone else. 

33 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

It’s not that “a white channel was needed”, but I was speaking to what the repercussions would be if they actually Called their station “ The White Entertainment Television” Chanel.. Do you think that would fly?

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It’s not that “a white channel was needed”, but I was speaking to what the repercussions would be if they actually Called their station “ The White Entertainment Television” Chanel.. Do you think that would fly?

Where you at, ‘81?😳 We was just about to make some progress & “PooF!!”💨 You left me....😂

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No it wouldn't fly nor it would ever happen. Black culture was vastly underrated on TV at the time. Essentially it was mainly "white entertainment" for years. The motives behind it would be just to get a rise out of minorities. I don't get it. Blacks get excluded but it's an issue if they come up with their own entities. If they protested TV stations, yall would say they were just trying to stsrt stuff. So what were the options? 

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

No it wouldn't fly nor it would ever happen. Black culture was vastly underrated on TV at the time. Essentially it was mainly "white entertainment" for years. The motives behind it would be just to get a rise out of minorities. I don't get it. Blacks get excluded but it's an issue if they come up with their own entities. If they protested TV stations, yall would say they were just trying to stsrt stuff. So what were the options? 

When you and I entered into this discussion yesterday, I commented that blacks try real hard to be separatists , Then You said BET was owned by whites; You later said it was originally black owned but got bought out by white liberals, ( & trust me, they are) so, don’t you think those white liberal bought it to stifle the messages that the black owners ( sellouts) would have put out had they not sold out for more money? White Liberals just can’t lose when it comes to “controlling” their slaves. You might get mad at me for saying that, but it Is true. Black People need to wake up & see who it is that uses them 24/7/365.

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

When you and I entered into this discussion yesterday, I commented that blacks try real hard to be separatists , Then You said BET was owned by whites; You later said it was originally black owned but got bought out by white liberals, ( & trust me, they are) so, don’t you think those white liberal bought it to stifle the messages that the black owners ( sellouts) would have put out had they not sold out for more money? White Liberals just can’t lose when it comes to “controlling” their slaves. You might get mad at me for saying that, but it Is true. Black People need to wake up & see who it is that uses them 24/7/365.

Keep in mind BET was mainly a music channel and Viacom bought CMT, VH1 and MTV also. They bought out EVERY music station and I get accused of bringing up race. So all black people are slaves to liberals? You need to get out more. Let's be honest, you get the majority of what you know about black from the MSM you claim to hate. 

7 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Keep in mind BET was mainly a music channel and Viacom bought CMT, VH1 and MTV also. They bought out EVERY music station and I get accused of bringing up race. So all black people are slaves to liberals? You need to get out more. Let's be honest, you get the majority of what you know about black from the MSM you claim to hate. 

Wrong. I never watch the MSM 💩shows... I either watch newsmax or peruse YouTube for stories that interest me.

18 hours ago, ctown81 said:

1:50 mark

Just the first 3 that came up in a search. But it looks like blacks get off easily because they are racist to a lot of nationalities. They seem to enjoy telling people to go back home

So they verbally attacked blacks, I don’t approve.  But would it make you feel any better if I posted a bunch of videos of blacks physically attacking whites?   Plenty at BLM riots.  Would that give you a warm fuzzy feeling?  We can all find fools and racist online or YouTube, but this guy is a Police Officer and belongs to an organization that has participated in riots, attacks on people and police, and caused numerous deaths.  In my opinion, he shouldn’t be wearing a badge, and is definitely not a credible witness.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So they verbally attacked blacks, I don’t approve.  But would it make you feel any better if I posted a bunch of videos of blacks physically attacking whites?   Plenty at BLM riots.  Would that give you a warm fuzzy feeling?  We can all find fools and racist online or YouTube, but this guy is a Police Officer and belongs to an organization that has participated in riots, attacks on people and police, and caused numerous deaths.  In my opinion, he shouldn’t be wearing a badge, and is definitely not a credible witness.

That guy is a puckered sphincter...🙄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Keep in mind I was asked to show video.