Did Trump win Pennsylvania in a landslide…Most likely

Wild74

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I travelled to Pennsylvania 8 times in the past year & saw many Trump signs  up there, but have Yet to see a Biden sign Anywhere up there...

Most obvious election theft in US history.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I travelled to Pennsylvania 8 times in the past year & saw many Trump signs  up there, but have Yet to see a Biden sign Anywhere up there...

We retired three years ago and have been traveling for most of that time. In the months leading up to the election we went from northeast Tx all the way to Banff Canada via the north west states...Colorado, Montana, Wyoming up to Canada  over to Seattle, up to Alaska back to Washington then back to Tx via a more southern route...down through Nevada, Utah Colorado New Mexico and through out all our travels the one thing that was incredible was the number of Trump and American flags flying and very, very seldom was there a Biden sign, flag or billboard. The only place this wasn't true was parts of Washington, Oregon and California...no surprise there at all. I know this isn't a "scientific" poll or anything like that but seriously, do any of you Biden supporters really believe that the election was conducted fairly and the results were legit? Seriously? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

We retired three years ago and have been traveling for most of that time. In the months leading up to the election we went from northeast Tx all the way to Banff Canada via the north west states...Colorado, Montana, Wyoming up to Canada  over to Seattle, up to Alaska back to Washington then back to Tx via a more southern route...down through Nevada, Utah Colorado New Mexico and through out all our travels the one thing that was incredible was the number of Trump and American flags flying and very, very seldom was there a Biden sign, flag or billboard. The only place this wasn't true was parts of Washington, Oregon and California...no surprise there at all. I know this isn't a "scientific" poll or anything like that but seriously, do any of you Biden supporters really believe that the election was conducted fairly and the results were legit? Seriously? 

Since they cheated and won, using the pandemic as cover I think they would never admit it, but since they are whining like a bunch of sniveling babies about recounts that in itself speaks volumes on their stealing the election. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Since they cheated and won, using the pandemic as cover I think they would never admit it, but since they are whining like a bunch of sniveling babies about recounts that in itself speaks volumes on their stealing the election. 

Exactly! If they hadn't cheated they would be 100% gung ho about recounts...

• Like 2