New York Times Opinion, There Is No Good Reason You Should Have to Be a Citizen to Vote

Wild74

45 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Totally irresponsible; Illegals shouldn’t be allowed to vote on things that they are not vested in.

I worked with a guy once from England who was a "green card" holder. He once told me that he didn't want to become a citizen until "we get a good President". I lost contact with him after a job change, though.

http://atossaaraxia.com/

1st of all, I can't believe you are posting an OP-ED like the Parrot. 

Secondly, of course she wants to vote in the United States--she was born in Canada, and probably not a US Citizen herself, therefore she wants to vote in our elections. 

Didn't we spend 4 years listening to our resident liberals say that Russians were influencing and a problem with our elections. If you allow NON-CITIZENS to vote in our elections, isn't that going to happen? Outside countries influencing our elections. Or is it ok, if they are non educated, ILLEGAL CRIMINALS, or voting democrat. This just shows you how hypocritical liberals really are. 

43 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Slowly but surely the liberals will bring this great country down. I will never understand how someone can be born and raised in a great country, but yet wants to destroy it. smh.  

Maybe they don’t have the right kind of joy in their life

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Crawford said:

Slowly but surely the liberals will bring this great country down. I will never understand how someone can be born and raised in a great country, but yet wants to destroy it. smh.  

Far too many  people today feel they deserve all of the “entitlements” out there; All one has to do is turn on their television & they will see commercial after commercial with people like JJ “Kid Dynomite” Walker telling people to sign up for these “Free Programs” where they get Free money because they are “Entitled” to it...🤬

• Like 1