Must Prove Vaccinated To Eat Shake Shack

Stoney

The “Warden” on another site was vaccinated, wore a mask every time he went out in public, and is spending his third day in a Covid Ward at Memorial Hermann.

I’m glad the Vaccine is available for those who want it, but it’s not the Superman Suit some think.

All these Covid vaccinated people still getting the virus .... I don’t think that happens with the flu or pneumonia vaccines  ....  if it does, it's nowhere near as prevalent  ....  you have to wonder how effective these rushed vaccines really are  ....

23 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

All these Covid vaccinated people still getting the virus .... I don’t think that happens with the flu or pneumonia vaccines  ....  if it does, it's nowhere near as prevalent  ....  you have to wonder how effective these rushed vaccines really are  ....

... and what they do Long Term...

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I’ve had 3 flu shots in my life, 2 of the 3 times I ended up with the flu.  Only had flu 3 times total in my life.