Ashli Babbitt's mom: Nancy Pelosi orchestrated the killing of my daughter

RETIREDFAN1

Yep!! And on a side note...I hope and pray that they call Pres. Trump to testify in this latest **** show!! He will destroy Pelosy and the fake republicans that are running this sham. The tears would be falling for sure...except this time they would be real!!!!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Unarmed white female....shoot to kill 

Armed black male....WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG OR FIRE A WARNING SHOT!!!!!!!   

She was the 1rst one of the mob who tried to climb through the broken door/window.  A breach of this door would have given the mob access to one or more elected politicians.  Rumored to be VP Pence.  The secret service guy did what he was trained to do.  Stop the mob.  You do this by blocking the whole in the door/window by using a dead body , or you make the mob retreat by shooting the people in front of the mob.  That way the mob sees people fall down, and hopefully they fall back in a panic.  This is a tragic situation.  Ashli Babbit probably just got caught up in the moment.  

I remember the same day, that there was another part of the mob approached a door.  The secret service made a small firing line with guns drawn.  This group realized that door was the red line, and backed off.  Since nobody tried to break down the door, the secret service did not fire.  

I’m all for shooting violent rioters, but we’ve had riots, burning/looting and insurrections all year and not a one of them shot.  Now an unarmed woman setting in a window is fair game?  Anyone that doesn’t see the glaring inconsistency here, either doesn’t want to or is to dumb to matter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I’m all for shooting violent rioters, but we’ve had riots, burning/looting and insurrections all year and not a one of them shot.  Now an unarmed woman setting in a window is fair game?  Anyone that doesn’t see the glaring inconsistency here, either doesn’t want to or is to dumb to matter.

Unarmed ?  A mob can kiill.  What would you have done.   Let her go through ?  Arrest her ?  WHile you are trying to arrest her, the mob is coming through the same opening.  So again, what would you do.  

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Unarmed ?  A mob can kiill.  What would you have done.   Let her go through ?  Arrest her ?  WHile you are trying to arrest her, the mob is coming through the same opening.  So again, what would you do.  

Just more hypocrisy from the left...circle back around when you clowns treat BLM and Antifa thugs the same way...to even consider shooting someone unarmed in this situation should be basis for murder charges. Period. 

Just now, blesseddaily said:

Just more hypocrisy from the left...circle back around when you clowns treat BLM and Antifa thugs the same way...to even consider shooting someone unarmed in this situation should be basis for murder charges. Period. 

If Ashli Babbitt was a Liberal.  You would be cheering ?  That is hypocrisy for you.

See the source image

21 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Do you have reading comprehension problems?  I started my post off with I’m all for shooting violent rioters.  The big question was, why haven’t we shot any prior to this?  Point is, she was sitting there - BAM dead, yet we’ve had thousands burning, looting, attacking and killing people - NOT A SHOT FIRED.  Do you see the problem?  The difference?  Why the killing is being questioned?

• Like 2

Do you have reading comprehension problems?  I started my post off with I’m all for shooting violent rioters.  The big question was, why haven’t we shot any prior to this?  Point is, she was sitting there - BAM dead, yet we’ve had thousands burning, looting, attacking and killing people - NOT A SHOT FIRED.  Do you see the problem?  The difference?  Why the killing is being questioned?

She was just sitting there my......  SHe was trying to enter the door where politicians were.  I got no problem shooting looters.  

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

She was just sitting there my......  SHe was trying to enter the door where politicians were.  I got no problem shooting looters.  

Please, answer this one question, why have thousands been allowed to loot, burn and attack with impunity in our cities?

BTW, if she was sitting in a window, how was she trying to enter the door?

• Like 1

Please, answer this one question, why have thousands been allowed to loot, burn and attack with impunity in our cities?

BTW, if she was sitting in a window, how was she trying to enter the door?

1. I don't know

2. The window on the door was kicked in.  That was were the opening was.  

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

1. I don't know

Why didn't the brave man with a gun go up to the broken window and show that he had a weapon and announce that he would shoot anyone coming through....on the video I didn't hear anyone say a word before she was shot...using your logic the next time BurnLootMurder has a protest(mob) and starts burning cars and throwing molotov cocktails the cops can mow them down... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

1. I don't know

I’ll help with your lack of information - Democrat authorities let them.  So Democrats whining about 1/6 will get little sympathy from me.  Based on what we saw in the streets of our many major cities, it’s okay to bust in and ransack a place.  

@ctown81,  you and @BlahBlah nailed it when yall made the comments about this week we're anti cops and defend rioters... also about being consistent on making up your mind on who's fault the Jan 6th "peaceful protests aka friendly tourist visit" was..... I couldn't agree more

I don't recall anyone on here defending summer riots and all the chaos ppl in the streets caused, I do recall ppl on here saying that not all the summer protests were violent and caused destruction and that's a fact, now the ppl who caused damage this summer should be held accountable point blank period, also ppl should know if you have a weapon pointed at you and you continue to approach a officer you may get fired on as expected.....

Just my 2 cents JETT out 

• Thumbs Down 1