Ever wonder why the CDC would want those who are fully vaccinated to wear a mask...INSIDE ?????

blesseddaily

Maybe this has something to do with it!!! The funniest part of the story is how USA Today left out that part of the story in their propaganda rag!!!!!

Ken Dilanian

@KenDilanianNBC

·

Jul 27

New data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread, my NBC News colleagues are reporting. New indoor masking guidance expected today.

New data suggests that “fully vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others,” NBC News reports | Tech News – Leadership (leadershipvision.net)

Maybe because 97% of covid hospitalizations and 99% of covid deaths are among the un-vaccinated... and the actual medical people do not want asymptomatic or mildly ill vaccinated folks to pass the virus onto an un-vaxxed person that ends up dying from it?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Maybe because 97% of covid hospitalizations and 99% of covid deaths are among the un-vaccinated... and the actual medical people do not want asymptomatic or mildly ill vaccinated folks to pass the virus onto an un-vaxxed person that ends up dying from it?

Geez, are you a Biden speech writer? Pulling numbers out of your rear end and then making absolutely no sense what so ever as it pertains to the subject posted...yep, that's a Biden statement for sure!

20 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Geez, are you a Biden speech writer? Pulling numbers out of your rear end and then making absolutely no sense what so ever as it pertains to the subject posted...yep, that's a Biden statement for sure!

Sorry, but I dont make up numbers out of thin air (I can provide the links if you would like)...and since you asked "Why" I believe my reply absolutely pertains to the subject.

6 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Sorry, but I dont make up numbers out of thin air (I can provide the links if you would like)...and since you asked "Why" I believe my reply absolutely pertains to the subject.

As you know very well, the first rule of political post is to always show a link to the information that you post. Nice try though.

57 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Something to think about. But most hospitalizations and deaths occurred November through February. Most vaccinations occurred in the spring or later. So obviously most deaths and hospitalizations occurred to the unvaxxed. But the stats are deliberately misleading. Not by you but by those with the vax agenda 

The wench that runs the CDC can't explain what data she based this 🐂 :poop: decision on .... if the truth were known, it probably came directly from the Plugs administration  ....  when is the CDC going to lock down the virus riddled southern border? .... Covid panic is all this failed administration can hang their hats on .... they are going to milk masks, lockdowns, vaccinations and panic through the midterm elections .... i saw this coming from a mile away ....

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The wench that runs the CDC can't explain what data she based this 🐂 :poop: decision on .... if the truth were known, it probably came directly from the Plugs administration  ....  when is the CDC going to lock down the virus riddled southern border? .... Covid panic is all this failed administration can hang their hats on .... they are going to milk masks, lockdowns, vaccinations and panic through the midterm elections .... i saw this coming from a mile away ....

Well, they Did invest a ton of money in all of those stupid, ineffective blue masks... They want a decent ROI, otherwise, they look even more Incompetent.