Texas order on COVID-carrying migrants will be met by legal action, AG Garland says

Wild74

What doesn't make sense to me, the white house, the capitol, and Washington DC are making people wear masks again, and threatening to arrest a person who enters without a mask on. 

Yet, they will allow and transport ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS throughout the country. If this is what liberals wanted--then they should put these people up in their homes. If I were president, we'd be shipping their rear ends back to their home countries, because a $500 plane ticket is a lot better and cheaper than supporting most of the people for the rest of their lives. 

Come to this country legally--and I will welcome you with open arms, otherwise, anyone here ILLEGALLY is nothing more than a common criminal, PERIOD!!!!!!

• Like 1

Instead of harrassing Texas for doing what our own federal government is required to do by law concerning immigration, when is the DOJ going to hold the Biden administration accountable for not following our immigration laws?  ...

• Like 1